Recieved OTA BLA-29 8.0.0.137 (C432)

Search This thread

EGOiST1991

Jul 3, 2015
Cologne
Hey Guys in germany the Ota rolled out,
yesterday i got my update and i was happy to see the changelog because since smarthome i use google assistent a lot :)
And they are right, now it works when the screen is off - what dosnt work is the smartunlock. It asks me everytime for the Password....
I reinstalled google, delted my voice match and started over again. Same error.
Anyone else have this problem?

(Also battery drain - but i read it before with this rom - so no suprise i guess)

OT:
When i tell my google: Ok google, turn on the Light in my office, it always says "I turned on the Light in the office" I ****ING KNOW THAT CUZ I SEE IT MATE!! Gosh google you annoy me.
Is there anyway that it shuts up after the command "turn on / turn off" ?

0alfred0

Jan 24, 2018
Berlin
Is there anyway that it shuts up after the command "turn on / turn off" ?

No, but you can turn off media volume.

For the other issue: go to settings -> lock screen -> smart unlock -> voice match
Turn it off then on again and it should work.

If it doesn't, you need to go to the google app in the play store and hit delete. it will ask you if you want to factory reset the app since u cannot delete it. do it and then hit the three dots in the top right corner and disable auto update fot this app. This is because google recently updated google app and voice unlock doesn't work anymore with mate 10 pro (again)

Last edited:

EGOiST1991

Jul 3, 2015
Cologne
For the other issue: go to settings -> lock screen -> smart unlock -> voice match
Turn it off then on again and it should work.

If it doesn't, you need to go to the google app in the play store and hit delete. it will ask you if you want to factory reset the app since u cannot delete it. do it and then hit the three dots in the top right corner and disable auto update fot this app. This is because google recently updated google app and voice unlock doesn't work anymore with mate 10 pro (again)

Problem stays. i think i have to factory reset my mate 10 that it works.... but meh -.-

vdamir78

Jan 15, 2018
I also got the . 137,and now my AOD is a complete mess. The clock almost always displays wrong time. Last nite the display showed like 3:05am, while in fact it was like 4:50 (woke up had to pee :l).
With AoD on, my fingerprint reacts slower... I don't know how such a premium device cannot be sorted out in order for such a simple function such as AoD to work without problems. Seems that for some reason Huawei puts battery life above functionality.
Oh and I don't even want to go to the issue of scrolling widgets...

EGOiST1991

Jul 3, 2015
Cologne
Maybe someone can help me, i updated last week my phone. to 137. (ota) i reseted my phone to get a fresh rom :)

about a hour ago i was in my car , and my radio dosnt show titels anymore and i cant forward tracks via radio. only on my phone.
My radio says "BT AUDIO" and its just playing. not more. .... that kinda sucks on the version before it was all okey.

Yes i delted car and phone bluetooth and reconnect. same issue. :(

madman_cro

May 14, 2009
updated to 137 too. battery same as before. little youtube, little gaming and some browsing and im on 55% with 4.10h sot.I did do a full upgrade trough " download full upgrade package" witch was 2.9gb if that materes

Last edited: