FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No SIM with custom ROM

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Cerepol, Junior Member on 13th June 2018, 11:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi All,

I'm having a bit of an issue. I updated from KangVIP 127 to 130, however upon doing so my mobile data is disabled, I reverted back to build 127 and it's still disabled. I tried searching for others with this issue or solutions and was having trouble finding anything of worth.

Entering the mobile network settings menu, immediately boots me back out to the main settings menu. I figure Ill likely have to do a backup and hard reflash, but I was hoping someone else had ideas.

14th June 2018, 02:25 AM |#2  
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 23

More
What device? What version is your stock firmware? From what I experienced, KangVIP 130 needs stock firmware B135 for Mate 10 ALP-L29.

To get back to stock, just turn on OTA updates in KangVIP, connect to wifi, then download latest full firmware from Firmware Finder that's approved for your IMEI.
14th June 2018, 05:41 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngrVan

What device? What version is your stock firmware? From what I experienced, KangVIP 130 needs stock firmware B135 for Mate 10 ALP-L29.

To get back to stock, just turn on OTA updates in KangVIP, connect to wifi, then download latest full firmware from Firmware Finder that's approved for your IMEI.

Sorry its a BLA-L29 (Mate 10 Pro), 8.0.0.126.
Will using the OTA update deroot/lock bootloader?
14th June 2018, 03:38 PM |#4  
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerepol

Sorry its a BLA-L29 (Mate 10 Pro), 8.0.0.126.
Will using the OTA update deroot/lock bootloader?

Using the OTA will revert you back to stock so root is gone but bootloader will stay unlocked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)