FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Custom Firmware Mate 10 Porsche Design-BLA-L29 8.0.0.129 ( C721 ) 256gb

293 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By eabrillos, Senior Member on 9th February 2018, 11:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to share that I was able to flash Kangvip_Mate10 Mate10Pro_127 custom firmware to my Mate 10 Porsche Design 256gb internal memory-build BLA-L29 8.0.0.129(C721). Note: Google apps is deleted, but you may install it manually.

Requirements:
Phone must have unlock bootloader, enable developer options-USB debugging, put phone in fastboot mode, check if your pc recognize it and then just run the run.bat. On first screen hit enter, then choose 1 and hit enter. When process is finished screen will become green, hit enter again and phone reboots. It will reboot again because of supersu. Everything done(thanks to coredown).

Rom Link(thanks to mexxxico): https://mega.nz/#F!7BMEGTYT!2M60SBuhz0Th7mwNWG6hQw

Optional: you may install rootexplorer.apk to delete chinese apps.

Note: Do it at your own risk, I am not responsible what might happen in your expensive phone.

10th February 2018, 09:15 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eabrillos

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to share that I was able to flash Kangvip_Mate10 Mate10Pro_127 custom firmware to my Mate 10 Porsche Design 256gb internal memory-build BLA-L29 8.0.0.129(C721). Note: Google apps is deleted, but you may install it manually.

Requirements:
Phone must have unlock bootloader, enable developer options-USB debugging, put phone in fastboot mode, check if your pc recognize it and then just run the run.bat. On first screen hit enter, then choose 1 and hit enter. When process is finished screen will become green, hit enter again and phone reboots. It will reboot again because of supersu. Everything done(thanks to coredown).

Rom Link(thanks to mexxxico): https://mega.nz/#F!7BMEGTYT!2M60SBuhz0Th7mwNWG6hQw

Optional: you may install rootexplorer.apk to delete chinese apps.

Note: Do it at your own risk, I am not responsible what might happen in your expensive phone.

Thanks for sharing. May I know before flashing Kangvip and Porsche builds, what was your original brand. I have Mate 10 pro 636 region build.

OK just read your text and now I understand.
Your device is Porsche build.
28th June 2018, 04:19 PM |#3  
Do you know any thing about the opposite? The porsche firmware onto a mate 10 pro?
20th August 2018, 04:11 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
how i can flash gapps manually, im try alot by recovery but i get bootloop.
pls u can help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)