Outstanding recording quality
- root access
- archive content attached to this post
- a file manager with root access. I'm using Root Explorer (Speed Software).
1. Save the archive attached on PC. HwCallRecorder.zip 237,95K
2. Extract folder HwCallRecorder (and its content) from archive.
3. Connect your phone to your PC and transfer HwCallRecorder folder to the phone (Internal storage).
4. Open Root Explorer and copy HwCallRecorder folder from the internal storage to the root / system / app .
Set permissions as shown. ( more details regarding set permissons : https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3&postcount=24 )
5. Make sure that the files and folders in HwCallRecorder have permissions as shown .
6. Close Root Explorer.
RESTART YOUR PHONE
7. Open the Huawei Phone App.
8. Press the 3 points as shown.
9. Choose Settings.
10. Identify and access option Automatic recording calls .
11. Enable Automatic recording calls and go to Settings automatic recording.
12. Select All calls or Numbers from the list.
At this point you have enabled automatic call recording.
To listen / copy recorded files:
1. Open the Huawei Phone App.
2. Press the 3 points as shown.
3. Access the call records.
4. You have access to recorded calls.
Before update the firmware OTA it is better to copy the call recorded files to the PC.
After full update OTA you have to reinstall the app.
1. Copy/Create HWCallRecorder folder ( it contains HWCallRecorder,apk) in /system/app/
2. Set the permissions for HWCallRecorder folder to rwxr-xr-x.
3. Restart your phone.
4. Activate în phone app settings.
5. The recorded files are in Recorder app.
Don`t forget to press Thanks! button if you find this post useful.