[Mate 10] Can't expand notifications from locked screen

Search This thread

mrozu615

Feb 22, 2013
Hello everyone, probably after last security update I am unable to expand (neither pull down or press arrow down) notifications from locked screen. I was using originally Nova Launcher and restoring to stock launcher didn't help. Phone is currently running on ALP-L29 8.0.0.135 (C636). Does anyone else have similar issues?

Cheers,
Arthur

kar200

Mar 28, 2008
Dubai
Hello everyone, probably after last security update I am unable to expand (neither pull down or press arrow down) notifications from locked screen. I was using originally Nova Launcher and restoring to stock launcher didn't help. Phone is currently running on ALP-L29 8.0.0.135 (C636). Does anyone else have similar issues?

Cheers,
Arthur

Same issue here. After the update it asks now to unlock.

I was using it a lot for the torch light and it's kinda annoying.

Other issue is with Google assistant not starting with the voice.

And lastly my alarm clock is playing up (not sure if it's the case since I didn't wake up)

K.

mohammad_radi

Jun 12, 2018
i dont know how that happens to u
sorry i have the april security patches and it doesnt do this although i wish it did as i consider it a security flaw

jamg44

Jul 7, 2018
Same issue here with ALP-L09 8.0.0.134 (C109). Notifications now are not expandable in lock screen and google assistant is not starting with voice.