[Stock Rom] [BLA-L29 C432 B140 beta] [Full]

Search This thread

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
Hi guys, i stumbled on this firmware so i decided to share it with all of you!
This is a Full Stock Rom with working FaceUnlock. Beware, this is beta software so bugs may happen.
It was tested with BLA-L29 C432 (Mate 10 Pro hw/eu) and it was installed using HWOTA8 guide with no repack needed.
It may also work with HuRu tool and my unofficial TWRP, but i didn't tested.

Devices - BLA-L29 C432 (Mate 10 Pro)
- BLA-L09 C432
Build number - 8.0.0.140 Beta
Factory Reset - Not Required
Unlocked Bootloader - Required

Downnload link - https://mega.nz/#F!x4kCBZqS!E-pQMVwbZjUEvQXDEvtiyw

Enjoy it!! ?

androidni

Apr 10, 2018
This is a Full Stock Rom with working FaceUnlock. Beware, this is beta software so bugs may happen.
It was tested with BLA-L29 C432 (Mate 10 Pro hw/eu) and it was installed using HWOTA8 guide with no repack needed.

- BLA-L09 C432

Enjoy it!!

Hi, I have C782. Is this compatible for me? I assumed that number was just part of the build number and the only important info was the model number?

Cheers

drhassan

Sep 12, 2007
Quidfa
I have always thought that as long as it is BLA-L29 then any firmware that starts with BLA-L29 have the same hardware requirement, but only differ at a software level. Myself have flashed many types of BLA-L29 firmwares and never had a problem,,,,
any contribution from experts?

Luinwethion

Mar 17, 2010
Delft
Thanks, wished I had left my BL open :(

Anywho, this "beta" is it an open beta or more like a leaked closed beta? If it is an open beta, I'd like to know if Huawei has a beta program for European devices and how to sign in.

androidni

Apr 10, 2018
I have always thought that as long as it is BLA-L29 then any firmware that starts with BLA-L29 have the same hardware requirement, but only differ at a software level. Myself have flashed many types of BLA-L29 firmwares and never had a problem,,,,

This is what i was getting at with my question too, i thought the same.

jeremy08330

Jan 5, 2009
Hello everyone,
You can also install it even if your bootloader is closed.
By cons it must go through funkyhuawei. I put it through them.
Model BLA-L09C109 rebrand in BLA-L29C432

Reactions: androidni

Mostar088

There is a difference in the Firmware, C is Cust/Region of the Firmware.
C185 is Middle East/Africa
C432 is Europe
C636 is Asia/Pacific

There is a lot off different Cust region firmwares, some are from locked providers like Vodafone etc....
If u flash a Firmware with another Cust then yours your Cust will change to C900 and u wont recive OTA updates, in worst case u will brick your phone!

Sent from my LON-L29 using XDA Labs

Reactions: androidni

androidni

Apr 10, 2018
C432 is Europe
C636 is Asia/Pacific

There is a lot off different Cust region firmwares, some are from locked providers like Vodafone etc....
If u flash a Firmware with another Cust then yours your Cust will change to C900 and u wont recive OTA updates, in worst case u will brick your phone!

Ok, thanks for the info!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link is down for now, thanks to FunkyHuawei who complained to Mega about the copyright. Obviously, they don't hold any copyright on that firmware.
    I guess it's time for me to make complaints about FunkyHuawei ilegal business and copyright issues.

- BLA-L09 C432

Enjoy it!! ?
    Hello everyone,
    You can also install it even if your bootloader is closed.
    By cons it must go through funkyhuawei. I put it through them.
    Model BLA-L09C109 rebrand in BLA-L29C432

C432 is Europe
    C636 is Asia/Pacific

Sent from my LON-L29 using XDA Labs
    thanks for sharing, do you know of a way to remove the "it is beta mode, click ok to create log"?
    Just kill hiview process.