[ROM][Treble][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Mate 10 Lite

Search This thread

Burnout456

Apr 25, 2016
Jászladány
Hi everyone!

I just want to install the Lineage OS to the my Huawei Mate 10 Lite phone. It will can manage the my external storage (SD Card)? Thanks if you answer to me. :D

error.error

Apr 29, 2020
please helpp

hello im new user
my device mate 10 lite bricked after install custom rom...
my device in unlocked on i have twrp-mate10-lite recovery....
there is no screen and vibrate when turn on or off my device
just i access with fastboot in my device
i have blank screen in fastboot:(:(

someone helpppp meee:(:(:(:(:(

droidbucket31

Aug 5, 2019
Hi.

I installed the ROM a few hours ago, and everything is going smooth, rooted with Magisk and that's going all good.

Now all I need to do is to restore my personal data(contacts, messages, WhatsApp Data, notes etc.), which I backed up via HiSuite.
Normally installed HiSuite via PC. Opened the app and granted it every permission.

EBY4Dis

So i decide to follow what it says. It brings me to the app permissions for the app, I enabled everything, location is not mentioned anywhere on that settings page. I decided to go to app permissions section, and then to Location, HiSuite is not even named on that page. Why say that I must enable location for the app, when it is not even there in the settings?!

I decided to see if this was affected by the magisk modules I installed. I uninstalled them all. restarted my phone, and still the error remains. Erased cache and data for the app, error is still there. I'm thinking about removing the magisk root, but then again, I'm pretty sure this is something wrong with the ROM.

If this is important, while flashing Lineage onto my phone, I encountered "Error 7", even when deleting the assert lines in META-INF, and re-flashing, I still got the error again. I decided to ignore it, flashed OpenGApps relevant to my device, and mostly everything worked fine, until this error

Anyone know why I'm getting this error? Is it indirectly due to Error 7? HiSuite seems to be working on rooted devices.

Milor123

Jul 10, 2016

Hi bro, I'm trying install it rom from a

Huawei mate 10 lite (TWRP 3.2.1.-0 of Azan mugal) (And Emui 8.0 is a L23)
I Wipe All like you said and install the rom, then reboot, when all is okay then of appear lineage os boot animation, the phone stuck in black screen (but can use volumen keys and power bottom, it is showed when i've pressed the buttons)

Then, if i try install Gapps like (pico and stock) we go a step more ! now it show the menu of "start" when selection the language and configure the devices. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT it stuck "in Just a sec..."

Ahh and other thing maybe important (when is finishing the flashing process):
It shows the following error.

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevie/by-name/vendor at /vendor:  Device or resource busy
Assert failed: run_program("/sbin/sh", "/tmp/install/bin.releasetools.hi6250.sh") == 0
Updater process ended with error: 7
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/lineage......zip'[/COLOR]

I need help, can someone help me please?

Note: I've tried modify the asseat the which produce the Error but even so the rom not work.​

Last edited:

Milor123

Jul 10, 2016
Solved

Hi bro, I'm trying install it rom from a

Huawei mate 10 lite (TWRP 3.2.1.-0 of Azan mugal) (And Emui 8.0 is a L23)
I Wipe All like you said and install the rom, then reboot, when all is okay then of appear lineage os boot animation, the phone stuck in black screen (but can use volumen keys and power bottom, it is showed when i've pressed the buttons)

Then, if i try install Gapps like (pico and stock) we go a step more ! now it show the menu of "start" when selection the language and configure the devices. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT it stuck "in Just a sec..."

Ahh and other thing maybe important (when is finishing the flashing process):
It shows the following error.

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevie/by-name/vendor at /vendor:  Device or resource busy
Assert failed: run_program("/sbin/sh", "/tmp/install/bin.releasetools.hi6250.sh") == 0
Updater process ended with error: 7
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/lineage......zip'[/COLOR]

I need help, can someone help me please?

Note: I've tried modify the asseat the which produce the Error but even so the rom not work.

Problem solved, using formating function in the /data, not swipe with TWRP and also swipe /cust and the other patitions
Also I've flash the FRP and encryption remover after flash the new ROM
Note: This rom charge slow the phone, I've updated to Lineage os 16.0 for EMUI 8.0 and EMUI 9.0 phones, if someone need it, please read this thread https://xdaforums.com/mate-10/development/roms-openkirin-aosp-collection-t3828792
:highfive:

Attachments

• FRP_+_DM_Verity_+_Force_Encrypt_Remover.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

LineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

Treble LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei Mate 10 Lite

*** Stable Version ***

About
    Code:
    [CENTER]LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    [/CENTER]

Warning
    Code:
    [CENTER] * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.[/CENTER]

Working
    Code:
    [CENTER]* Touchscreen
    * Adb / Mtp
    * Audio
    * Boot
    * Bluethoot
    * Internal/External storage
    * Sensors
    * Wifi  
    * RIL
    * Camera
    * Everything
    [/CENTER]

Installation
    Code:
    [CENTER]* you must also have this recovery version installed :  [URL="https://xdaforums.com/p8lite/p8-lite-2017-development/recovery-twrp-huawei-p8-lite-2017-t3591762"]TWRP[/URL]
    * go to TWRP  and do format data and then a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache) !
    * install LineageOS ROM 
    * flash root (optional)
    * reboot to system
    * Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

NOTE: The rom has gapps included !

Download
    Code:
    [CENTER][URL="https://mega.nz/#!Me5RyBJJ!VlhlJgBpTcsO8vVCGPUrdGnub9quvfcPZ0j7jcuvx58"]LineageOS-15.1-2018073-hi6250.zip[/URL]
    [URL="https://github.com/ianmacd/MagiskBuilds"]Magisk[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

NOTE: If the flash fails remove assert lines in updater script of meta-inf and re-flash !

This rom is designed for Mate 10 Lite but it can works also with:
    -Honor 6x
    -Honor 8 Lite
    -Honor 9 Lite
    -P20 Lite
    -P8 Lite 2017
    -P9 Lite 2017 and more...

Note:This is the only Magisk versions that won't bootloop, it's tested, use its instead of others!

FAQ:
    • How can I disable Fingerpring gestures?
    * Download a Root File Manager
    * Edit /system/build.prop
    * Change sys.fpnav.enabled=1 line in sys.fpnav.enabled=0
    * Reboot .​

Credits
    @haky86
    @Askuccio_DROID

Kernel Source: android_kernel_huawei_hi6250

I don' t have the device for testing, if you want faster releases please contribute for buying it. Thanks
    DONATIONS

Regards !​

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Huawei Mate 10

Contributors
    DarkJoker360
    Source Code: https://github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x Bootloader

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 15.1
    Stable Release Date: 2018-07-31

Created 2018-07-31
    Last Updated 2018-08-03
    Hi sir, before i only see your name in p8 lite section, now your in mate 10 lite and other related treble section, nice work sir. thanks really appreciated.
    can you give me the TWRP link with which to install the rom?