FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

App launch speed

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 903

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 12th October 2017, 04:00 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
OMG! Kim K posted another selfie with tons of cleavage! Rate this thread to express how quickly apps launch on the Huawei Mate 10. A higher rating indicates that even the most intensive apps launch quickly and without hesitation, even if they are no longer in RAM.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

20th May 2018, 08:19 AM |#2  
Flag Gaza
Thanks Meter: 0

More
After using the Huawei mate 10 for 2 weeks now I can say this
DON'T BUY THIS PHONE

for a flagship with a flagship price you'd expect much much better performance, apps takes seconds to open, animations are slow stutters like hell even after setting the animation to 0.5

I never felt I gained any speed bump from my 2 years old mate 8.

In short it's a shitty deal to buy the Huawei mate 10.
29th May 2018, 08:38 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable1ali

After using the Huawei mate 10 for 2 weeks now I can say this
DON'T BUY THIS PHONE

for a flagship with a flagship price you'd expect much much better performance, apps takes seconds to open, animations are slow stutters like hell even after setting the animation to 0.5

I never felt I gained any speed bump from my 2 years old mate 8.

In short it's a shitty deal to buy the Huawei mate 10.

You must have a faulty device because mine Flys. Opens apps instantaneously with little to no lag. Smooth experience and you can't beat the battery life. This thing is a beast. I just wish it was easier to root and more custom roms. Camera is good in most cases. Either way phone is fast. I'd givw it a 9.
30th May 2018, 08:49 AM |#4  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 375

More
^ unbreakableali is a troll, ignore his comments. In every post/forum in mate 10 it's a copy and paste message. Flaming the Mate 10 because he is an ignorant noob who doesn't know anything.
2nd June 2018, 03:58 PM |#5  
Flag Gaza

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanej2006

^ unbreakableali is a troll, ignore his comments. In every post/forum in mate 10 it's a copy and paste message. Flaming the Mate 10 because he is an ignorant noob who doesn't know anything.

Just shut up, anyone can post his opinion here you ignorant
2nd June 2018, 04:28 PM |#6  
Flag London

More
Quote:

Just shut up, anyone can post his opinion here you ignorant

You are a troll and spammer. You have copied and pasted the very same comment in EVERY other thread. Stop spamming otherwise I will report you to a moderator. Grow up little boy.
2nd June 2018, 04:33 PM |#7  
Flag Gaza

More
Quote:

You are a troll and spammer. You have copied and pasted the very same comment in EVERY other thread. Stop spamming otherwise I will report you to a moderator. Grow up little boy.

If you have something to say about your experience with the phone say it.
Otherwise don't you ever attack others for their own opinions idiot
2nd June 2018, 06:50 PM |#8  
Flag London

More
Quote:

If you have something to say about your experience with the phone say it.
Otherwise don't you ever attack others for their own opinions idiot

Are you retarded? Do you realise you are the ONLY one flaming the device? Clearly something wrong with you.

Explain ONE thing to me. Why did you post the very same thing on EVERY other thread, all of which have nothing to do with the speed?

Clearly you are spamming. You are the idiot, not me. Go troll elsewhere.
2nd June 2018, 06:59 PM |#9  
Flag Gaza

More
Quote:

Are you retarded? Do you realise you are the ONLY one flaming the device? Clearly something wrong with you.

Explain ONE thing to me. Why did you post the very same thing on EVERY other thread, all of which have nothing to do with the speed?

Clearly you are spamming. You are the idiot, not me. Go troll elsewhere.

I'm the only one?!!!

I would suggest you a book " English for dummies" apparently you can't read well, go to " scroll smoothness" section, most than half of the owners complained about the smoothness of the device out of the box, Damir franc a German reviewer even said it
ALL HUAWEI DEVICES HAVE THE SAME ISSUE.

If you don't like it go make Huawei rich, just don't come near me when I wanna state my experience and warn others
2nd June 2018, 07:02 PM |#10  
Flag London

More
Quote:

I'm the only one?!!!

I would suggest you a book " English for dummies" apparently you can't read well, go to " scroll smoothness" section, most than half of the owners complained about the smoothness of the device out of the box, Damir franc a German reviewer even said it
ALL HUAWEI DEVICES HAVE THE SAME ISSUE.

If you don't like it go make Huawei rich, just don't come near me when I wanna state my experience and warn others

Scroll smoothness has NOTHING to do with the speed of the device. For me I have no issues with regards to scrolling. Butter smooth.

And yes, you are entitled to your own opinion, of course. However, once or twice we could hear your opinion, not the same thing multiple times on multiple threads?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)