FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Quality feel (use of materials)

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 903

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 12th October 2017, 04:00 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Rate this thread to express how you think the Huawei Mate 10 feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

27th November 2017, 03:45 PM |#2  
Flag Melaka
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Glass feels premium but fragile, slippery, fingerprint magnet and bad conductor of heat compared to metal. Well, people will use a case anyway.
27th November 2017, 06:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Feels premium, i love the design, very chic and elegant. the black color is really nice fits well.
Yes, the glass is fingerprint magnet.. but anyways i use a case. but sometimes i use it without case just to feel it. the finger print and low bezels is really the best in the market... because it is really small bezel and u dn't need a navigation bar to take part of the screen. so comparing it to other devices it was better. so far didn't notice defects.
21st January 2018, 09:49 PM |#4  
Flag Wagga Wagga, Australia
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Overall it looks great but the paint used on the metal sides isn't great quality. I've NEVER used the phone without the provided case. I took it out to have a look at it for the first time in ages the other day and noticed the phone has scratches all the way down the sides. My assumption is that this is from dust in my pocket getting between the best and the metal frame. First time I've seen this with a phone though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krisbo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krisbo Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 10:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
almost scratch free. really slippery without case. I use a soft leather case to maintain grip. or it would keep on falling
8th May 2018, 01:54 PM |#6  
Flag Subotica
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Fell premium. I was happy with quality of materials until 2 days ago, when i try to change SIM card, i put out phone from case, and put on arm rest of sofa. I dont know how it could be possible that phone slip down on wood table. 20cm distance and left corner on alu frame is little sunk.
2nd June 2018, 07:36 PM |#7  
Flag Swalmen
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Screen scratches super fast. I have old Chinese umi super, used it in work no screen protector or case. Never get scratches. My mate 10 just a few times in pocket of jeans got scratches... Horrible.
3rd June 2018, 10:16 AM |#8  
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooley4766

Screen scratches super fast. I have old Chinese umi super, used it in work no screen protector or case. Never get scratches. My mate 10 just a few times in pocket of jeans got scratches... Horrible.

Uhhh you do realize that there's a factory applied screen protector right?
The Following User Says Thank You to XERO_Racer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XERO_Racer Ad-Free
3rd June 2018, 11:17 AM |#9  
Flag Swalmen
Thanks Meter: 118

More
I took that off the first day of use. I dont like it.. On akl my previous phones never used screen protector. No scratches
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)