FORUMS

GMS Installer (Google Play) 100% works for all Huawei devices

880 posts
Thanks Meter: 898

By heindrix, Senior Member on 27th June 2018, 09:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Greetings,

Actually i own Nova 2s, but i'll just share it here because no specific forum for Nova 2s.

After a few days scratching head and crying loud trying to find out why when i open Google Play Store it's just stuck on circular loading screen, i finally came down to the solution.
For all of you who think it's maybe ROM's fault, it's not.
It's pure GApps' fault, specifically it's com.google.android.gms A.K.A Google Play Services.
Not long ago, you can find an app named GMS Installer in HiApp market, and Huawei decided to trash it, so that's why you can't find it anymore in HiApp market.
GMS Installer is the solution for this issue.

Download the GMS Installer and install the APK, open the app, and press One Touch Installation, your device will automatically reboot and automatically install Google Play Services in Huawei eRecovery.
After your device booting back into system, check in Apps if the Google Play Services installed correctly.
After that, you can download the rest from APKMirror : Google Account Manager, Google Calendar Sync, Google Contacts Sync, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Keep in mind you should download version that fit to your android version.
You can even update the Google Play Services to the latest version using the apk's from APKMirror, don't worry it will works.
That's it!

[LINKS]
GMS INSTALLER 1.2.0 :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gd...Hh3FaIlvLrkHzl
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to heindrix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heindrix Ad-Free
1st July 2018, 11:01 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
You should mention that is for root only.

Enviado desde mi BLA-L29 mediante Tapatalk
10th July 2018, 11:45 AM |#3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
will this work on Huawei Honor 6X for EMUI China Version of Android Oreo 8.0.0 EMUI 8.0
16th July 2018, 02:52 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Apps not working.
Hi,
I have installed the gms installer with eRecovey, not with TWRP, and the apks from apkmirror.com. The apps didn't wanted to work... Can u please attach the links to the exact versions that you are using? Thanks.
11th August 2018, 11:02 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Just tried this on a Nova 2 Plus which was upgraded to Oreo and had problems not accessing anything Google. I can confirm that it works.... But for some reason Google Services Framework from apkmirror would not install. Otherwise, so far so good.
16th August 2018, 03:59 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pekanbaru

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppawan

will this work on Huawei Honor 6X for EMUI China Version of Android Oreo 8.0.0 EMUI 8.0

it should.
16th August 2018, 04:00 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pekanbaru

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zallaevan

Hi,
I have installed the gms installer with eRecovey, not with TWRP, and the apks from apkmirror.com. The apps didn't wanted to work... Can u please attach the links to the exact versions that you are using? Thanks.

you just have to install the APK normally, and open the app.
please try again and follow the instructions properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to heindrix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heindrix Ad-Free
16th August 2018, 04:00 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pekanbaru

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbac76

You should mention that is for root only.

Enviado desde mi BLA-L29 mediante Tapatalk

no need to root.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heindrix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heindrix Ad-Free
16th August 2018, 04:01 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pekanbaru

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SKYLINE-

Just tried this on a Nova 2 Plus which was upgraded to Oreo and had problems not accessing anything Google. I can confirm that it works.... But for some reason Google Services Framework from apkmirror would not install. Otherwise, so far so good.

maybe you're downloading wrong version of Google Services Framework?
17th August 2018, 01:40 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heindrix

you just have to install the APK normally, and open the app.
please try again and follow the instructions properly.

I just tried with installing GMS installer, and then switching to Chinese AppGallery market, and installing the official Play Store app. Then just install and update everything from Play Store, and voilà.
25th September 2018, 05:13 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
when I clicked for GMS installer one touch installation it required me to uninstall all my google apps however it will not let me delete Google Services Updater because i do not have it downloaded on my honor 6X in the first place. why is this and I cant find this app anywhere to download and then uninstall again so what should I do?
The Following User Says Thank You to jmeng249 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmeng249 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)