Pure Black Theme Emui 8

Search This thread

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Google Pixel 6 Pro
@maurydes

Happy birthday to you and all my best wishes!
Have fun, it’s your day!!
!

:D:good:

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

BTW: because this are icons coming from user installed app's, i think, they could’t be fixed.
Yes but probabily can edit the accent and make it white

Inviato dal mio BLA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

oelapoel

Apr 29, 2006
Hello Maurydes.

I Really appreciate your contribution on the themes :). care to make grey version for the new one (instead of blue)? and maybe put "leica" on camera icon :p :p

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
@maurydes

Sorry for the following question.
Isn’t it much easier to transfer this marvelous pure dark theme into orange than to build a new one with new bugs and new problems?

I have tried to change the colors by myself, but unfortunately there are to many xml files affected ,and i have to less knowledge about that.:crying:

how ever do you think about that, we are very happy to have a guy he is working so strong for us!!!

:good:

(please take also note to point 1. of my signature) THX i. a.

Last edited:

SavanTorian

Oct 15, 2012
I did not have find bugs yet, this was just just a question. :)
@non-toxic, unpack all files in a directory, pick the hexcode (not rgb) of the blue color in pure black and change it per batch to orange for all xml files. I think you need two screens to control the procedure. Total Commander from Ghisler has a very good batch engine for cases like that.

Last edited:

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
@SavanTorian

I have a job; family and other things to do. Not enough time to work on themes too. This is only a phone not my live.
I had made my own themes for my Honor 7. But this theme is absolutely more complex. ( and i’m a little bit to busy).
I hope other people like @maurydes will have enough power to do that for us.

Sometimes it can be helpful to be a part of a community. ;)

...but if i have a little time, i will try your good suggestion!

Last edited:
Reactions: hanifh

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Google Pixel 6 Pro
@maurydes

Sorry for the following question.
Isn’t it much easier to transfer this marvelous pure dark theme into orange than to build a new one with new bugs and new problems?

I have tried to change the colors by myself, but unfortunately there are to many xml files affected ,and i have to less knowledge about that.:crying:

how ever do you think about that, we are very happy to have a guy he is working so strong for us!!!

:good:

(please take also note to point 1. of my signature) THX i. a.
A black version of Orang Kitten is up today mate [emoji6]

Inviato dal mio BLA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Icetea

Top Liked Posts