FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[AVAILABLE] Debloat Huawei Easy - EMUI 9, 9.1 & 10

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By AllsGamingHD, Member on 5th December 2019, 03:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from AllsGamingHD: Tool to simplify the debloating of your huawei smartphone via a graphical interface
Hi,

New buyer of this famous Huawei Mate 20 Pro (Acquired since 2 days: -P), I wanted to debloat the default install applications that are useless without root. coming from an S8+ under ROM.

I view xda thread of @ajsmsg78, @Youtube_Ll0r3nt3 and @Therazorsedge but "complicated".

I have created a tool that allows you to debloat easily via a graphical interface.

You can delete or reinstall the packages according to safe/non-safe that we were retrieving from the @ajsmsg78 spreadsheet.

The application will create a folder containing the ADB files, Fastboot at the root in the "ROOT_ADB" folder.

When you would perform the removal or reinstallation of packages you would have a file "List of installed packages on (current date).txt" which lists the applications installed before the removal/installation.

As well as a file that lists the delete/installer packages which is under the name of "List of uninstalled app on (current date).txt".

If you find any bugs please contact me.

Screenshots :

Home
HOME CONNECTED
TOOL CONNECTED
TOOL DISCONNECT
TOOL DISCONNECTED

Download via Google Drive

The software is still in dev, if a person has a Mate 20 Pro Stock that has just been reset and can send me his list of packages with the command adb: pm list packages or via the tool by disabling any deletion, a file "List of installed packages on DATE.txt" will be created at the root.

I would also be looking for someone who could recreate or adjust this spreadsheet for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJg.../view?ths=true

In the same format just update the packages if necessary, and readjust the safe/non-safe levels.

A safe level, the user can use it with his eyes close all applications that are not necessary for the user will be deleted but he will not have to reinstall third party applications for the use of his smartphone, the phone will be functional even for a beginner.

A mid-safe level, the user deletes packages but in return he has to reinstall some or later I would add a function to install an alternative application to the Huawei one.

A Non-safe level, only experienced users will be recommended to use it.

and also a prohibited level, any application that can disable the system, network, Bluetooth, wi-fi, sound or others.

If anyone would be motivated to do this... I would never be able to thank you enough!

Good luck, and good day to you

XDA:DevDB Information
Huawei Bloat Tool - Easy Debloat, Tool/Utility for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Contributors
AllsGamingHD, ajsmsg78, Youtube_Ll0r3nt3, Therazorsedge

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2019-12-05

Created 2019-12-04
Last Updated 2019-12-05
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AllsGamingHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AllsGamingHD Ad-Free
5th December 2019, 04:14 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Soissons

Donate to Me
More
Hi,
I created my spreadsheet with stock applications with the 9.1.0.347 version of the phone.
With the 3 levels of security of deletion.

Huawei Stock Apps 9.1.0.347 (My Version of SpreadSheet) if anyone can complete missing element
5th December 2019, 06:58 PM |#3  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 997

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllsGamingHD

Hi,

New buyer of this famous Huawei Mate 20 Pro (Acquired since 2 days: -P), I wanted to debloat the default install applications that are useless without root. coming from an S8+ under ROM.

Sorry for your loss and thanks for your efforts.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
6th December 2019, 04:07 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Soissons

Donate to Me
More
Are there any users interested in this tool?

I can create a new feature that retrieves the package names via your phone + apk's backup.

Then the tool only offers Safe/Mi-Safe to avoid any errors. But depending on the models or versions everyone will have the packages of their phones and not an incomplete list as at present. all the packages of your phone will be listed so that you can manage them
6th December 2019, 04:03 PM |#5  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllsGamingHD

Are there any users interested in this tool?

I can create a new feature that retrieves the package names via your phone + apk's backup.

Then the tool only offers Safe/Mi-Safe to avoid any errors. But depending on the models or versions everyone will have the packages of their phones and not an incomplete list as at present. all the packages of your phone will be listed so that you can manage them

Cool

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
6th December 2019, 04:26 PM |#6  
Flag IZMIR
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Application gives an error..
"Connection can not be established"
127.0.....:5037
6th December 2019, 04:46 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Soissons

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by draligus

Application gives an error..
"Connection can not be established"
127.0.....:5037

Thanks for report, I due to AdbServer I will fix it
7th December 2019, 04:12 PM |#8  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 33

Donate to Me
More
Buen trabajo, luego lo probaré y te pasaré una lista actualizada de las aplicaciones.

Por cierto, podrías añadir de alguna forma algún menú con las aplicaciones recomendadas en color verde para borrar.

Muchas gracias por el trabajo y por las menciones!

😍
7th December 2019, 05:29 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Soissons

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtube_Ll0r3nt3

Buen trabajo, luego lo probaré y te pasaré una lista actualizada de las aplicaciones.

Por cierto, podrías añadir de alguna forma algún menú con las aplicaciones recomendadas en color verde para borrar.

Muchas gracias por el trabajo y por las menciones!

Hola,
Actualmente tiene un problema con la versión actual, AdbServer no se inicia correctamente......

Estoy trabajando en una nueva versión que recupera paquetes de Systems y aplicaciones de usuario en 2 listas diferentes

Una visión general de la situación
https://prnt.sc/q7kzq3
Demo

Es un poco más largo pero con más detalles!

Tendríamos que trabajar en una lista de paquetes prohibidos a borrar, el usuario tendrá todas las aplicaciones excepto la prohibida.
A continuación, las aplicaciones que deben ser eliminadas pero que deben ser reemplazadas.
A continuación, las aplicaciones que se pueden eliminar sin ninguna causa en el software o el uso o que no requieren la sustitución de los paquetes.

Planeo lanzar la aplicación pronto... Integraré un sistema con acuerdo de usuario para que la lista de sus aplicaciones de sistema pueda ser enviada a mí para que podamos tener un completo excel de aplicaciones de sistema de diferentes versiones.

Sólo se encuentran algunas aplicaciones en NoName, el ApkReader no encuentra un nombre para la aplicación, por el momento no estoy encontrando una solución.
8th December 2019, 10:20 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
English please...
The Following User Says Thank You to nico933 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nico933 Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 10:30 AM |#11  
Flag Waddington
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico933

English please...

Translated

You currently have a problem with the current version, AdbServer does not start properly ......

I am working on a new version that recovers Systems packages and user applications in 2 different lists

An overview of the situation
https://prnt.sc/q7kzq3

It is a bit longer but with more details!

We would have to work on a list of prohibited packages to be deleted, the user will have all the applications except the prohibited one.
Next, the applications that should be removed but that should be replaced.
Then, applications that can be removed without any cause in the software or use or that do not require replacement of packages.

I plan to launch the application soon ... I will integrate a system with user agreement so that the list of your system applications can be sent to me so that we can have a complete excel of system applications of different versions.

Only some applications are found in NoName, the ApkReader does not find a name for the application, at the moment I am not finding a solution.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hugo_Sanchez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hugo_Sanchez Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)