[AVAILABLE] Debloat Huawei Easy - EMUI 9, 9.1 & 10

Search This thread

AllsGamingHD

May 1, 2017
Soissons
Hi,

New buyer of this famous Huawei Mate 20 Pro (Acquired since 2 days: -P), I wanted to debloat the default install applications that are useless without root. coming from an S8+ under ROM.

I view xda thread of @ajsmsg78, @Youtube_Ll0r3nt3 and @Therazorsedge but "complicated".

I have created a tool that allows you to debloat easily via a graphical interface.

You can delete or reinstall the packages according to safe/non-safe that we were retrieving from the @ajsmsg78 spreadsheet.

The application will create a folder containing the ADB files, Fastboot at the root in the "ROOT_ADB" folder.

When you would perform the removal or reinstallation of packages you would have a file "List of installed packages on (current date).txt" which lists the applications installed before the removal/installation.

As well as a file that lists the delete/installer packages which is under the name of "List of uninstalled app on (current date).txt".

If you find any bugs please contact me.

Screenshots :

1575511905-screenshot-1.png

1575511905-screenshot-2.png

1575511906-screenshot-3.png

1575511906-screenshot-4.png

1575511905-screenshot-5.png

Download via Google Drive

The software is still in dev, if a person has a Mate 20 Pro Stock that has just been reset and can send me his list of packages with the command adb: pm list packages or via the tool by disabling any deletion, a file "List of installed packages on DATE.txt" will be created at the root.

I would also be looking for someone who could recreate or adjust this spreadsheet for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJgBPOqg2vdTKGGsoHW3faU_Cr8oyGq4/view?ths=true

In the same format just update the packages if necessary, and readjust the safe/non-safe levels.

A safe level, the user can use it with his eyes close all applications that are not necessary for the user will be deleted but he will not have to reinstall third party applications for the use of his smartphone, the phone will be functional even for a beginner.

A mid-safe level, the user deletes packages but in return he has to reinstall some or later I would add a function to install an alternative application to the Huawei one.

A Non-safe level, only experienced users will be recommended to use it.

and also a prohibited level, any application that can disable the system, network, Bluetooth, wi-fi, sound or others.

If anyone would be motivated to do this... I would never be able to thank you enough!

Good luck, and good day to you :)

XDA:DevDB Information
Huawei Bloat Tool - Easy Debloat, Tool/Utility for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Contributors
AllsGamingHD, ajsmsg78, Youtube_Ll0r3nt3, Therazorsedge

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2019-12-05

Created 2019-12-04
Last Updated 2019-12-05

Last edited:

AllsGamingHD

May 1, 2017
Soissons
Are there any users interested in this tool?

I can create a new feature that retrieves the package names via your phone + apk's backup.

Then the tool only offers Safe/Mi-Safe to avoid any errors. But depending on the models or versions everyone will have the packages of their phones and not an incomplete list as at present. all the packages of your phone will be listed so that you can manage them

jimibxl

Dec 3, 2010
Brussels
Are there any users interested in this tool?

I can create a new feature that retrieves the package names via your phone + apk's backup.

Then the tool only offers Safe/Mi-Safe to avoid any errors. But depending on the models or versions everyone will have the packages of their phones and not an incomplete list as at present. all the packages of your phone will be listed so that you can manage them
Cool

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Youtube_Ll0r3nt3

Feb 6, 2018
Madrid
www.youtube.com
Buen trabajo, luego lo probaré y te pasaré una lista actualizada de las aplicaciones.

Por cierto, podrías añadir de alguna forma algún menú con las aplicaciones recomendadas en color verde para borrar.

Muchas gracias por el trabajo y por las menciones!

?

AllsGamingHD

May 1, 2017
Soissons
Buen trabajo, luego lo probaré y te pasaré una lista actualizada de las aplicaciones.

Por cierto, podrías añadir de alguna forma algún menú con las aplicaciones recomendadas en color verde para borrar.

Muchas gracias por el trabajo y por las menciones!
Hola,
Actualmente tiene un problema con la versión actual, AdbServer no se inicia correctamente......

Estoy trabajando en una nueva versión que recupera paquetes de Systems y aplicaciones de usuario en 2 listas diferentes

Una visión general de la situación
https://prnt.sc/q7kzq3
1575744399-received-1034868123517304.png

Es un poco más largo pero con más detalles!

Tendríamos que trabajar en una lista de paquetes prohibidos a borrar, el usuario tendrá todas las aplicaciones excepto la prohibida.
A continuación, las aplicaciones que deben ser eliminadas pero que deben ser reemplazadas.
A continuación, las aplicaciones que se pueden eliminar sin ninguna causa en el software o el uso o que no requieren la sustitución de los paquetes.

Planeo lanzar la aplicación pronto... Integraré un sistema con acuerdo de usuario para que la lista de sus aplicaciones de sistema pueda ser enviada a mí para que podamos tener un completo excel de aplicaciones de sistema de diferentes versiones.

Sólo se encuentran algunas aplicaciones en NoName, el ApkReader no encuentra un nombre para la aplicación, por el momento no estoy encontrando una solución.

Last edited:

Hugo_Sanchez

May 28, 2014
London

Translated

You currently have a problem with the current version, AdbServer does not start properly ......

I am working on a new version that recovers Systems packages and user applications in 2 different lists

An overview of the situation

It is a bit longer but with more details!

We would have to work on a list of prohibited packages to be deleted, the user will have all the applications except the prohibited one.
Next, the applications that should be removed but that should be replaced.
Then, applications that can be removed without any cause in the software or use or that do not require replacement of packages.

I plan to launch the application soon ... I will integrate a system with user agreement so that the list of your system applications can be sent to me so that we can have a complete excel of system applications of different versions.

Only some applications are found in NoName, the ApkReader does not find a name for the application, at the moment I am not finding a solution.

Last edited:

-Alf-

Hi,

New buyer of this famous Huawei Mate 20 Pro (Acquired since 2 days: -P), I wanted to debloat the default install applications that are useless without root. coming from an S8+ under ROM.

I view xda thread of @ajsmsg78, @Youtube_Ll0r3nt3 and @Therazorsedge but "complicated".

I have created a tool that allows you to debloat easily via a graphical interface.

You can delete or reinstall the packages according to safe/non-safe that we were retrieving from the @ajsmsg78 spreadsheet.

The application will create a folder containing the ADB files, Fastboot at the root in the "ROOT_ADB" folder.

When you would perform the removal or reinstallation of packages you would have a file "List of installed packages on (current date).txt" which lists the applications installed before the removal/installation.

As well as a file that lists the delete/installer packages which is under the name of "List of uninstalled app on (current date).txt".

Screenshots :

The software is still in dev, if a person has a Mate 20 Pro Stock that has just been reset and can send me his list of packages with the command adb: pm list packages or via the tool by disabling any deletion, a file "List of installed packages on DATE.txt" will be created at the root.

I would also be looking for someone who could recreate or adjust this spreadsheet for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJgBPOqg2vdTKGGsoHW3faU_Cr8oyGq4/view?ths=true

In the same format just update the packages if necessary, and readjust the safe/non-safe levels.

A safe level, the user can use it with his eyes close all applications that are not necessary for the user will be deleted but he will not have to reinstall third party applications for the use of his smartphone, the phone will be functional even for a beginner.

A mid-safe level, the user deletes packages but in return he has to reinstall some or later I would add a function to install an alternative application to the Huawei one.

and also a prohibited level, any application that can disable the system, network, Bluetooth, wi-fi, sound or others.

If anyone would be motivated to do this... I would never be able to thank you enough!

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2019-12-04
Last Updated 2019-12-05

if you want to debloat, simply use the Huawei Multi-tool:
https://xdaforums.com/honor-8/development/tool-huawei-multi-tool-team-mt-t3523923
With this tool you have the option "unistall" or "disable" (recommended).

Last edited:

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
Program crashes right on start and errors don't allow to close the all. Everything freezes. I was forced to kill the process

faisal.fmq

Aug 30, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
cant reinstall power genie

Hi,

Screenshots :

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2019-12-04
Last Updated 2019-12-05

I uninstalled power genie, but now when i want to install it, it does not install, please tell me how to?

Kjohnso5

Oct 5, 2013
Question

First I'd like to say thank you to AllsGamingHD and ajsmsg78, Youtube_Ll0r3nt3, Therazorsedge for creating this thread and software. The software is super easy to use and seems to work as supposed to.

My question is, on the right hand side of the software, where it lists the apps that are installed on your phone. How can I delete those apps? For example my phone came with a CraveTv,Virgin Mobile, Fibe TV app...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Screenshots :

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2019-12-04
    Last Updated 2019-12-05
    Hey, really sorry for the little activity but I had a lot of occupation it is lately with the holidays, besides happy new year to all!

I will try to work on the application this weekend .. I'll tell you news as soon as possible!

First I'd like to say thank you to AllsGamingHD and ajsmsg78, Youtube_Ll0r3nt3, Therazorsedge for creating this thread and software. The software is super easy to use and seems to work as supposed to.

My question is, on the right hand side of the software, where it lists the apps that are installed on your phone. How can I delete those apps? For example my phone came with a CraveTv,Virgin Mobile, Fibe TV app...

Hi,
    The current application has a predefined list of applications so it has most applications installed by default, but this will change in the new version!

The new version retrieves the complete list of your System applications and YOUR user applications in 2 separate lists for easier reading, which will be saved in a BACKUP folder to keep a backup if necessary.
    the disadvantages of this solution is that it takes more time but we have a backup of all the applications as well as the user applications, their name is displayed when it is available and if it cannot be found via the APK it will be loaded via a predefined list.

I am working on this version, I will post a "beta" version as soon as possible!

Translated

You currently have a problem with the current version, AdbServer does not start properly ......

I am working on a new version that recovers Systems packages and user applications in 2 different lists

An overview of the situation

It is a bit longer but with more details!

We would have to work on a list of prohibited packages to be deleted, the user will have all the applications except the prohibited one.
    Next, the applications that should be removed but that should be replaced.
    Then, applications that can be removed without any cause in the software or use or that do not require replacement of packages.

I plan to launch the application soon ... I will integrate a system with user agreement so that the list of your system applications can be sent to me so that we can have a complete excel of system applications of different versions.

Only some applications are found in NoName, the ApkReader does not find a name for the application, at the moment I am not finding a solution.
    Hi,

Screenshots :

Contributors

Version Information

Created 2019-12-04
    Last Updated 2019-12-05

if you want to debloat, simply use the Huawei Multi-tool:
    https://xdaforums.com/honor-8/development/tool-huawei-multi-tool-team-mt-t3523923
    With this tool you have the option "unistall" or "disable" (recommended).
    Same problem here.

Any fix?

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,
    Sorry I don't have much time to progress on the project lately but from this weekend I will be able to resume!