FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to update Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Locked Bootloader

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By marvelboy88, Member on 6th February 2019, 11:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2019, 09:01 PM |#381  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondasoma

dload mode which is the latest? 300 ... 301 .. (L29 c432)?

Lya-29 301 is the latest
The Following User Says Thank You to dog121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dog121 Ad-Free
22nd July 2019, 09:17 PM |#382  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Maybe you know the difference between 300-301?
22nd July 2019, 09:28 PM |#383  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondasoma

Maybe you know the difference between 300-301?

There is no difference same software same security June.. there is a paid version for lya-l09 on easy firmware think it's 15 Euro 6 months worth of download..
22nd July 2019, 09:41 PM |#384  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

There is no difference same software same security June.. there is a paid version for lya-l09 on easy firmware think it's 15 Euro 6 months worth of download..

See here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190722_204025_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	4795921  
22nd July 2019, 10:45 PM |#385  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Here's a screenshot so u can see..

for lya 09 single sim how can i update?
22nd July 2019, 11:09 PM |#386  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALECSKEYMAN

for lya 09 single sim how can i update?

Download this firmware..https://support.halabtech.com/index....file&id=141858
Use 7zip to extract it open the dload folder there will be three files copy the firmware file to a new dload folder copy it to ur USBC drive Then use the script from first page select memory upgrade

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Download this firmware..https://support.halabtech.com/index....file&id=141858
Use 7zip to extract it open the dload folder there will be three files copy the firmware file to a new dload folder copy it to ur USBC drive Then use the script from first page select memory upgrade

Don't copy the other two files just the firmware
22nd July 2019, 11:22 PM |#387  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
'
do i have to pay
23rd July 2019, 05:11 PM |#388  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALECSKEYMAN

'
do i have to pay

For the link I sent u no ..
25th July 2019, 10:54 PM |#390  
dog121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

New firmware for lya-29 c432.

Has July security patch plus camera version is 319 now nothing else I can see at the mo..
The Following User Says Thank You to dog121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dog121 Ad-Free
26th July 2019, 10:21 AM |#391  
Tdjee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 210
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Has July security patch plus camera version is 319 now nothing else I can see at the mo..

Can you give a link, because when I look at the site I see no 310 version?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190726_101915_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views:	1286
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	4797511  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes