Thanks Meter: 21

By marvelboy88, Member on 6th February 2019, 11:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2019, 12:56 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusPrima

Hi my M20P Is on C25E can I use this method to upgrade to C432 or another one for that matter?

I'm on 9.1.0.350

Also I saw on firmware finder that 10.0 Is available on C316 So I was wondering if I can download 10 even if I'm on a different cust.

Thanks!

It is not suggested to use this method atm but if you are brave enough go a head and let us know if it's successful..
19th November 2019, 12:58 AM |#422  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 993

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusPrima

Hi my M20P Is on C25E can I use this method to upgrade to C432 or another one for that matter?

I'm on 9.1.0.350

Also I saw on firmware finder that 10.0 Is available on C316 So I was wondering if I can download 10 even if I'm on a different cust.

Thanks!

Folks on here have bricked their device doing that.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
21st November 2019, 11:49 AM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk3y

I haven't see any file yet to do it so I would say not at the moment

Hi, ive found emui 10.0.0.154 update package on firmware finder, but it actually doesn't work for me. If you could tell me what i was doing wrong it would be really appreciated.
1.downloaded full_update.zip and extracted it
2.found UPDATE.APP in that folder and copied into created dload folder, and put in in root of storage on formated memory card. So there was memory card/dload/UPDATE.APP
3.Ive turned off my phone started update mode and it said, unable to update.
What could went wrong? Thanx.
21st November 2019, 02:21 PM |#424  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricm0ndo

Hi, ive found emui 10.0.0.154 update package on firmware finder, but it actually doesn't work for me. If you could tell me what i was doing wrong it would be really appreciated.
2.found UPDATE.APP in that folder and copied into created dload folder, and put in in root of storage on formated memory card. So there was memory card/dload/UPDATE.APP

Firmware finder isn't dload method it's hisuit method and be careful several members have softbrick from that firmware..
21st November 2019, 02:24 PM |#425  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I think I've seen that package.
I think that's for unlocked terminals root

Enviado desde mi LYA-L29 mediante Tapatalk
21st November 2019, 03:18 PM |#426  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog121

Firmware finder isn't dload method it's hisuit method and be careful several members have softbrick from that firmware..

Alright than, and where do i get the dload folder from?
21st November 2019, 03:26 PM |#427  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 553

More
Quote:

Alright than, and where do i get the dload folder from?

There isn't one at the moment..this is where u will find it when it's available...https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?...=folder&id=337
21st November 2019, 06:27 PM |#428  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I m not fully sure, but if somebody who already updated via Hisuite can share all 3 zip files which are in Hisuite folder (in my case C/Documents/Hisuite/ROM) we can create dload files....
21st November 2019, 06:30 PM |#429  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareru

I m not fully sure, but if somebody who already updated via Hisuite can share all 3 zip files which are in Hisuite folder (in my case C/Documents/Hisuite/ROM) we can create dload files....

Yeah, i hope someone would do that as soon as possible.
21st November 2019, 07:37 PM |#430  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Maybe It could help to peoples which have bricked phones...
21st November 2019, 10:26 PM |#431  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareru

Not possible as far as I'm aware as the dload (sdcard) versions of these builds have SD tag files rather than OTA tag files in the zips and only way you are going to change the OTA tag file or insert SD tag file into these zips is with huawei keys that the zips are built with in first place.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)