FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Emui 9.1

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By Raed20, Member on 29th March 2019, 08:26 PM
View First Unread Post Reply Email Thread
Anyone know when we are getting EMUI 9.1?

EDIT: It's rolling out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raed20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raed20 Ad-Free
29th March 2019, 09:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raed20

+1

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
29th March 2019, 11:22 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:

+1
30th March 2019, 04:46 AM |#4  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 3

More
gsmarena's battery test shows amazing battery life on the p30 pro and they attributed it to the better stand by drain compared to the mate 20 pro, if that is due to optimizations in emui 9.1 then i definetly want it as soon as possible , if not then i dont think it matters much , i cant see any real improvements from what i have seen in p30 pro videos
30th March 2019, 09:13 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alihosny

gsmarena's battery test shows amazing battery life on the p30 pro and they attributed it to the better stand by drain compared to the mate 20 pro, if that is due to optimizations in emui 9.1 then i definetly want it as soon as possible , if not then i dont think it matters much , i cant see any real improvements from what i have seen in p30 pro videos

Nope you're wrong. Emui 9.1 has much smoother gestures animation, espicially the home gesture. Emui 9.1 enabels 3d party apps to show its notifications on aod. New icon pack and it's all the same form now. Optimizatiin is also a big thing on Emui 9.1 for sure.
30th March 2019, 12:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 311

More
Quote:

Nope you're wrong. Emui 9.1 has much smoother gestures animation, espicially the home gesture. Emui 9.1 enabels 3d party apps to show its notifications on aod. New icon pack and it's all the same form now. Optimizatiin is also a big thing on Emui 9.1 for sure.

And it has the new night mode with auto 6sec not 4 to get brighter and much details photos
30th March 2019, 03:34 PM |#7  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Also , EMUI 9.1 comes with a "Newer file system" which improves the Read/Write times and thereby improving the overall fluidity system-wide. Hopefully it'll be released soon for the Mate 20 Pro.
30th March 2019, 07:08 PM |#8  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 76

More
cant chance file systems without wiping
30th March 2019, 07:41 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
I saw that Nova 3i already got 9.0.1
30th March 2019, 09:09 PM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:

I've seen that as well on an article, hope they will announce it on our mate 20 Pro, gesture are not that great on EMUI 9.0. I tried fluid gesture (and remove nav bar with ADB) but it is a bit buggy especially when you unlock the phone it glitch with nav bar that appears and disappear...
Wait and see really looking forward to get the update.

Article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...s-25723?espv=1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.x...-3/amp/?espv=1
30th March 2019, 09:57 PM |#11  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merewood bebox

cant chance file systems without wiping

I hope it will be possible. Apple did it without needing a wipe a couple of years ago on iOS. So maybe Huawei can do it too. Fingers crossed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)