I was trying to figure out how to disable Hisearch and found the package for it. I have successfully deleted it. Hisearch is no longer present when I swipe down on a blank space.
It does not seem to be having any adverse affect on my phone.
1) Download ADB
2) Enable USB Debugging on your device
3) Connect to computer and verify your device is listed with command "adb devices"
4) Type "adb Shell"
5) Type "pm list packages", this will show you all packages installed on phone.
6) Type "pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.huawei.search"
7) you should see the word "Sucess" pop up
8) enjoy having the utterly useless, ****ing annoying search gone!