[Dev] Need testers for Energy Ring (Notch battery indicator)!

Search This thread

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here!

I have got overwhelming requests to add support for notch based camera in displays. Finally decided to create a new edition of Energy Ring, probably going to call it Energy Notch to continue the familiarity of the name 'Energy' (from Energy Bar, Energy Ring.)

I am building more than just a semi-circle around your notch, Energy Notch shall be curve-hugging your notch. Looking for users who can help me measure the curves of their device. ;)

Ideal tester:
#1 Available on Telegram/Skype - so that I can send you faster test builds.
#2 Have another phone/camera to take photos of the physical phone's notch while testing.
#3 Some patience.

Interested testers can PM their Telegram/Skype ID. Cheers!

Reactions: vibraniumdroid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here!

I have got overwhelming requests to add support for notch based camera in displays. Finally decided to create a new edition of Energy Ring, probably going to call it Energy Notch to continue the familiarity of the name 'Energy' (from Energy Bar, Energy Ring.)

I am building more than just a semi-circle around your notch, Energy Notch shall be curve-hugging your notch. Looking for users who can help me measure the curves of their device. ;)

Ideal tester:
    #1 Available on Telegram/Skype - so that I can send you faster test builds.
    #2 Have another phone/camera to take photos of the physical phone's notch while testing.
    #3 Some patience.

Interested testers can PM their Telegram/Skype ID. Cheers!