FORUMS

Photo quality

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,065

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th October 2018, 05:55 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the Huawei Mate 20 X come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
14th November 2018, 12:02 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the Huawei Mate 20 X come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Loving the back cameras! Sadly the 24mp selfie cam doesn't have good focus so the pics aren't very detailed.
26th November 2018, 03:37 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNiNjA83

Loving the back cameras! Sadly the 24mp selfie cam doesn't have good focus so the pics aren't very detailed.

Bro did you try Google camera app ?
27th November 2018, 06:58 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

Bro did you try Google camera app ?

I tried sideloading a couple of the Google camera apks and they install fine, but when I try to open the app it force closes without any message.
27th November 2018, 07:20 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNiNjA83

I tried sideloading a couple of the Google camera apks and they install fine, but when I try to open the app it force closes without any message.

As usual kirin doesn't support it
Damn you Huawei
29th November 2018, 09:06 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

As usual kirin doesn't support it
Damn you Huawei

Damn you Google. Google has hardcoded their app to Snapdragon specifics.

And it is their right, as their own phones (XL) ship ONLY with Snapdragons.
30th November 2018, 01:33 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasra

Damn you Google. Google has hardcoded their app to Snapdragon specifics.

And it is their right, as their own phones (XL) ship ONLY with Snapdragons.

I can't find any phone with snapdragon gaves me the mate 20x power
4th December 2018, 11:16 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
The pictures comming out of auto mode aren't sharp at all. There is way better details in my pixel 2XL... Also color reproduction is not good a lot of times. I'm dissapointed by the cameras
The Following User Says Thank You to nsn27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nsn27 Ad-Free
11th December 2018, 09:03 PM |#9  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Selfie quality is really sick and ALOT better than the p20 pro. However i dont manage to get bokeh effect on selfie portrait mode... any idea? international version
13th December 2018, 07:40 AM |#10  
Flag Frankfurt am Main
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaKki

Selfie quality is really sick and ALOT better than the p20 pro. However i dont manage to get bokeh effect on selfie portrait mode... any idea? international version

Works fine for me - did you tap on the symbol on the lower left corner and select an effect? Default is "none"
15th December 2018, 10:37 AM |#11  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnx81

Works fine for me - did you tap on the symbol on the lower left corner and select an effect? Default is "none"

so that is new.. thought its a bug.. but thats the benefit of autmation to go into protrait mode.. if the bokeh is not active automatically?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)