FORUMS

Standby drain

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,065

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th October 2018, 05:55 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
When you sleep, does your phone sleep, or does it stay up all night and crunch 1s and 0s? Rate this thread to express how you deem the speed at which the Huawei Mate 20 X's battery drains under standby conditions. A higher rating indicates that when the phone is not in use, the battery drains minimally.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 02:35 PM |#2  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,088

More
Normally get approx 0.5-0.3% battery drain per hour when device isnl sleeping at night, 4G LTE is on as is mobile data. Last night I turned off location and got 0% drain over 8 hours.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191111_091004_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	4873139

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2020, 12:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

When you sleep, does your phone sleep, or does it stay up all night and crunch 1s and 0s? Rate this thread to express how you deem the speed at which the Huawei Mate 20 X's battery drains under standby conditions. A higher rating indicates that when the phone is not in use, the battery drains minimally.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Did you find the reason for this?
This has been happening to mine since I purchased the phone a week ago, phone is dropping 30-40% in a night. Initially the problem seemed to Maps, so I removed all the permissions for it and its now at the bottom of the battery used list - But still my battery is draining!

My next step is factory reset, try and remove all non-essential apps via ADB, if that fails, it's going back. I'm pretty p*ssed off with this, my Honor View20 (Which this replaced) had a battery that would 2 days.. this thing lasts less than 10 hours (And thats with me hardly using it).
28th March 2020, 09:09 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EViL3666

Did you find the reason for this?
This has been happening to mine since I purchased the phone a week ago, phone is dropping 30-40% in a night. Initially the problem seemed to Maps, so I removed all the permissions for it and its now at the bottom of the battery used list - But still my battery is draining!

My next step is factory reset, try and remove all non-essential apps via ADB, if that fails, it's going back. I'm pretty p*ssed off with this, my Honor View20 (Which this replaced) had a battery that would 2 days.. this thing lasts less than 10 hours (And thats with me hardly using it).

That's what happen when you buy Refurbished phones... Most of the Sellers are selling Refurbished Units and Re-Sealed BOX... if you don't have an eagle guy, you won't even noticed...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)