FORUMS

[ROM] EMUI 10 dload FW for LIO-L29 4G - v10.0.0.193 added on 22.02.2020

2,364 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,403

By SilviuO, Senior Member on 22nd February 2020, 10:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

I have created this thread in order to have a clean and updated one with links for dload firmware, info, changelog and other guides which will be added later.

Latest firmware added on 22.02.2020 is LIO-L29 v10.0.0.193 hw-eu (C432E6R8P1) dload firmware. I will keep updating this OP with further dload firmware, so that we have them all in one place and easy for you guys to acces them.

!!! USING dload FW in order to update your device WILL DO A FULL WIPE & WILL ERASE YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY, so DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP BEFORE (with HiSuite version 10.0.1.100 or COPY your stuffs to a PC) !!!

Huawei MATE 30 PRO LIO-L29 C432 hw-eu (C432E6R8P1) v10.0.0.193
GDRIVE LIO-L29 10.0.0.193(C432E6R8P1) Firmware EMUI10.0.0 05016LAM online

HOW TO flash dload FW guide:

UPGRADE USING OTG ADAPTER or OTG CABLE + USB MEMORY STICK
1. Extract dload folder from downloaded archive above (dload folder with all 3 zips inside) and copy to your memory stick / drive (formatted as exFat or NTFS) that will be used to upgrade
2. BACKUP your stuffs if you haven't done yet
3. Factory Reset your phone (optional) and POWER it OFF
4. Insert your OTG + memory stick / drive with the correct firmware on it (dload folder with all 3 zips inside)
5. Press Power button and as it vibrates and shows Huawei + Android logo, hit 3 times Power button and device will reboot again in eRecovery mode. When in menu, select Update mode, then select Memory card/OTG update mode and it should start the update.

UPGRADE USING Huawei NM Card
1. Extract dload folder from downloaded archive above (dload folder with all 3 zips inside) and copy to your Huawei NM Card
2. BACKUP your stuffs if you haven't done yet
3. Factory Reset your phone (optional) and POWER it OFF
4. Press Power button and as it vibrates and shows Huawei + Android logo, hit 3 times Power button and device will reboot again in eRecovery mode. When in menu, select Update mode, then select Memory card/OTG update mode and it should start the update.

OR

If you want to do it from sistem after you've made your backup and had an factory reset (optional), insert OTG + memory stick / drive OR copy dload folder with all 3 zips inside to your Huawei NM Card and dial this on dialer *#*#2846579#*#* and select 4.Software Update then 1.Memory card Upgrade . If your inserted card / memory stick or USB drive or Huawei NM Card it's recognised and contains the right files, phone will restart and start flashing the firmware. At the end when it's restarting after succesfully flashed firmware, you can remove the OTG (if you used one).

How to check for update using eRecovery:

In order to acces eRecovery (using this method in order to update WON'T wipe your phone data, it's acting like an normal OTA), follow these steps:
1. Power OFF your device
2. Press Power button and as it vibrates and shows Huawei + Android logo, hit 3 times Power button and device will reboot again in eRecovery mode
3. When in menu, select Update mode, then select eRecovery mode then Update and recover system then Download update and recover. Connect it to Wi-Fi and it should start the update. If it's still the version you're atm, you can hit Cancel and then Restart. If it's a newer version than the one installed, let it download and update. At the end, it will restart to system.

Clean and succesfully flashing, m8s
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 10:49 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest

Donate to Me
More
CHANGELOG for LIO devices OTA firmware v10.0.0.193:

This update optimizes camera performance in certain scenarios.

[Camera]
Optimizes camera performance in certain scenarios.

[Network]
Improves the connection stability of WLAN.

[Games]
Optimizes the sensitivity of the screen in certain gaming scenarios.
Addresses an issue in which Do Not Disturb will not work with certain app notifications while playing in landscape mode.

[Mobile Office]
Optimizes multi-screen collaboration so you can virtually project your phone screen onto your tablet by holding your phone to the NFC area of ​​your tablet. You can then drag and drop pictures and files between the two devices directly on the tablet. Note that this feature is only available for phones that support multi-screen collaboration.

[Security]
Integrated Android security patches released in December 2019 for improved system security.
Further information on the security of Huawei's EMUI system updates can be found on the official Huawei website:
https://consumer.huawei.com/de/support/bulletin/2019/12 /

Note on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 10:50 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest

Donate to Me
More
IF you want to remove ads and you have no root or don't wan't to block your VPN or use Blokada, you can use my trick, it works on both WI-FI and mobile networks, as good as Adaway is doing :
Just set: Settings > Wi-Fi & Internet > Private DNS > dns.adguard.com OR dot-de.blahdns.com then press Save & enjoy ad free browsing without any additional app. These are secure DNS servers that have integrated ad blocking. Adguard is a Russian company, blahdns is a small hobby project with a good history.

Extra step for Chrome users:
- Open Chrome, type in chrome://flags, search for async DNS resolver (#enable-async-dns) and choose disabled in the drop down menu, otherwise Chrome could use a built in dns resolver which does not block ads.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to remove Huawei bloatware (and get a better battery lifetime) without root access and using ADB & USB Debugging, please check my thread from the link bellow:

Remove Huawei Bloatware Without Root Access - using ADB & USB Debugging
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a comprehensive battery optimization mini guide to achieve the best possible SOT's on Huawei phones go to Settings/Battery/App launch and disable the app or give permission to the app you need to run in background (ex. NOT working in background Netflix is set to Managed manually with NO Auto-launch, NO Secondary launch and NO Run in background; WORKING AUTO - OUTLOOK - Manage automatically). Next you can customize notifications separately for any customisable app in own settings.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 07:07 PM |#4  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello my friend, just tested this firmware on a friends Mate 30 Pro (LIO-L29 C432E6R7P1) and firmware flashed succesfull. So this is working for his device and followed your post from P30 Pro thread and installed him all the Google apps. All working great for him
The Following User Says Thank You to adambrown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adambrown Ad-Free
23rd February 2020, 11:58 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambrown

Hello my friend, just tested this firmware on a friends Mate 30 Pro (LIO-L29 C432E6R7P1) and firmware flashed succesfull. So this is working for his device and followed your post from P30 Pro thread and installed him all the Google apps. All working great for him

Thanks for letting me know, m8. Really appreciate it

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
27th February 2020, 06:05 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I get OTA after change these ROM ?
27th February 2020, 06:09 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkhant

Can I get OTA after change these ROM ?

YES, you will get OTA updates the same as now, when your device SN/IMEI is whitelisted for update on Huawei servers.
This firmware is the oficial stock one, with no modifications and is used by Huawei Service Centers after they've change the motherboard of a device or in order to revive a softbricked device or for their internal tests 😉

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
6th March 2020, 01:47 AM |#8  

More
Huawei mate 30 pro 5g
Hello guys . I gonna do this switch from a Chinese Ron I can't wait more. But I want to ask , I have a mate 30 pro 5g version , it's ready for me or it's only for 4g version on mate 30 pro? I'm sorry if I write on wrong section. Thank you
6th March 2020, 05:03 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ends87

Hello guys . I gonna do this switch from a Chinese Ron I can't wait more. But I want to ask , I have a mate 30 pro 5g version , it's ready for me or it's only for 4g version on mate 30 pro? I'm sorry if I write on wrong section. Thank you

Hi m8,

This firmware is ONLY for INTERNATIONAL 4G version of Mate 30 Pro. Using it on a 5G Chinese version it will softbrick your device.
Wait for your OTA/eRecovey update and don't flash this version.

6th March 2020, 11:11 AM |#10  

More
Huawei mate 30 pro 5g
Thank you friend. Do you know maybe where is possible to have this ota / erecovery update on my phone? Sooner or later . ? Thank you again.
6th March 2020, 11:26 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ends87

Thank you friend. Do you know maybe where is possible to have this ota / erecovery update on my phone? Sooner or later . ? Thank you again.

Nope, only a dload firmware for your cust can get you updated before your device get whitelisted for update on Huawei servers to gwt OTA or eRecovery

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dload firmware, erecovery, lio-l29, update

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)