FORUMS

Root and alternate ROMs for Mate 30 Pro

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By simu_lacrum, Member on 16th June 2020, 06:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I guess there's no way to root the Huawei Mate 30 Pro so far and no custom ROMs are avaliable. Is that correct? Got my Mate 30 pro yesterday and would like to have a working ROM with GMS. I did install GMS but still not everything works.
17th June 2020, 06:32 AM |#2  
Unfortunately bootloader can't be unlocked, no root, no custom roms.
22nd June 2020, 05:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simu_lacrum

I guess there's no way to root the Huawei Mate 30 Pro so far and no custom ROMs are avaliable. Is that correct? Got my Mate 30 pro yesterday and would like to have a working ROM with GMS. I did install GMS but still not everything works.

was it the backup & restoring method that you managed to install GMS ? could you please tell me that whether the data in sdcard was wiped or not after restoring from the backup. i havent try out yet cause not sure about it and afraid of re-installing everything again.
Yesterday, 08:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Data in external storage will be fine, it is the internal that gets overwritten. When I attempted this for the nth time,I had enough of it so used multiple cards, one too install gms and the other to restore other data before o did the hard reset. External was intact but for the gms it had to be installed Friday as it needed the lzplay and permissions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, mate 30 pro, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)