FORUMS

Stock ROM collection (DLOAD/CUST/BASE)

184 posts
Thanks Meter: 436

By M4rt1n94, Senior Member on 19th May 2020, 10:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys I just wanted to share my collection of all Stock ROMs from the Mate 30 Pro I have and hope people are adding their files/ROMs to it so we can maybe keep this as complete as possible.

DLoad
LIO-L29

Base Software
LIO-LGRP3

LIO-LGRP2

LIO-LGRP1

Cust Software
LIO-AN00-CUST

Preload Software
LIO-AN00-PRELOAD

ALL Mate 30 Pro Series:
LIO-L29 (EU 4G)
LIO-N29 (EU 5G)
LIO-AL00 (CN Netcom 4G)
LIO-AL10 (CN Netcom 4G)
LIO-AN00 (CN Netcom 5G)
LIO-AN00P (CN Netcom 5G "RS Porsche Design")
LIO-AN10 (???)
LIO-TL00 (CN Telecom 4G)
LIO-TL10 (???)
LIO-TN00 (CN Telecom 5G)
LIO-LX9 (???)
LIO-XL00 (???)

Edit: I will later upload all the files and add all the links.

Explanation:
DLOAD: includes "dload" folder and mostly also documentation about the update and so one
"dload" folder includes all 3 files.
1. base
2. cust
3. preload

Rules:
1. just free Hoster
2. no advertisement
3. original files
4. making sure no virus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M4rt1n94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M4rt1n94 Ad-Free
19th May 2020, 11:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
is there the possbility to flash a CN Version to a EU Version ?
19th May 2020, 03:18 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubist

is there the possbility to flash a CN Version to a EU Version ?

I have never tested this. But with DLOAD it should be possible as these images are all original Huawei-Signed.
But you could maybe brick your phone. I would try it but do not have the right Images.

I own a Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G (LIO-AN00) and would like to flash the firmware from the LIO-N29 but do not have the firmware.
20th May 2020, 09:02 AM |#4  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3,584

Donate to Me
More
Hi m8,

If you're creating a thread (even if i created one earlier this year) PLEASE also post the method of flashing and risks they're assuming, because not all users know how to flash a dload firmware or what it involves AND let them know that FLASHING a different CUST RATHER THEN his device has WILL GET DEVICES SOFTBRICKED!!!!

Good luck ,
SIlviuO

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 03:57 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviuO

Hi m8,

If you're creating a thread (even if i created one earlier this year) PLEASE also post the method of flashing and risks they're assuming, because not all users know how to flash a dload firmware or what it involves AND let them know that FLASHING a different CUST RATHER THEN his device has WILL GET DEVICES SOFTBRICKED!!!!

Good luck ,
SIlviuO

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs

Hi & thanks.
Yes I indeed saw you thread, but I want to keep it as a collection and for all devices. Not just one. Also I will add the notice of softbricks, but I will not provide any instructions how to flash in this thread. I will link to any existing external page or to another Thread.
20th May 2020, 04:07 PM |#6  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3,584

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4rt1n94

Hi & thanks.
Yes I indeed saw you thread, but I want to keep it as a collection and for all devices. Not just one. Also I will add the notice of softbricks, but I will not provide any instructions how to flash in this thread. I will link to any existing external page or to another Thread.

Great then, m8. You continue uploading dload firmwares links here for all custs and I will update mine if needed ONLY for LIO-L29 C432 4G version .

Keep on doing great job here, m8 and thanks for your help on Huawei Mate 30 Pro forum 🤞🤠.

Sent from my OPPO CPH2025 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to SilviuO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilviuO Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 09:31 PM |#7  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello, are you using Full Ota's and cust+preload firmwares from Firmware Finder? Because that is what i understand from your OP where you split your custs. That you will give as dload and rest are split ones....

Base Software
LIO-LGRP3
Cust Software
LIO-AN00
Preload Software
LIO-AN00

And are you gonna post all the dload firmwares for all devices?

Thanks in advance for your answer
21st May 2020, 08:39 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for your post, that would be really helpful specially for China rom owners.

Keep it up
22nd May 2020, 05:36 PM |#9  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Helloo,

any news about new firmware for LIO-L29 C432? I've seen users are getting OTA's and maybe you have something niiicee for us
26th May 2020, 03:57 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys, can my device code l29C10 (russian market) be able to load c432, c185 or c636 codes from other markets? Can my device become a brick?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
official, rom, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)