FORUMS

Not registered for FCM after sideloading GMS

1,276 posts
Thanks Meter: 376

Post Reply Email Thread
]I don't get notifications from alot of apps. I have side loaded Google services, stopped battery optimisation for apps and manual launch as well. But still not getting notified from alot of apps.

Turns out the reason is that the device is not registered for FCM. That's why none of the apps that use fcm for push notifications come through. Scratching my head as to how to resolve this. Any ideas are welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200413_112104_com.firstrowria.pushnotificationtester.png
Views:	354
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	4992933  
13th April 2020, 11:47 AM |#2  
Flag Brean, Somerset
Thanks Meter: 64

More
I installed GMS by the LZplay method last year and have had no problems with notifications except late outlook notifications.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200413_114536_com.firstrowria.pushnotificationtester.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	4993215   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200413_114525_com.firstrowria.pushnotificationtester.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	4993217  
13th April 2020, 10:42 PM |#3  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdibassam

]I don't get notifications from alot of apps. I have side loaded Google services, stopped battery optimisation for apps and manual launch as well. But still not getting notified from alot of apps.

Turns out the reason is that the device is not registered for FCM. That's why none of the apps that use fcm for push notifications come through. Scratching my head as to how to resolve this. Any ideas are welcome.

I have the same problem, but everything works other than that, but I can't get instant notifications, especially news, sport and some email apps. This has nothing to do with the app's battery optimization.
We need to find a solution to this.
13th April 2020, 11:16 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanozkan

I have the same problem, but everything works other than that, but I can't get instant notifications, especially news, sport and some email apps. This has nothing to do with the app's battery optimization.

I solved it by removing that google app mess I formatted the phone and left it without google and everything works beautifully. Google must be forgotten if you still haven't understood.
14th April 2020, 03:43 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Auckland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhanozkan

Il redo my google apps set up then, maybe that will fix the push notifications not being registered. il report back.
14th April 2020, 03:44 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Auckland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaga1988

I solved it by removing that google app mess I formatted the phone and left it without google and everything works beautifully. Google must be forgotten if you still haven't understood.

The question is, if we dont sideload google services at all, and install news apps and etc from another apk source, would they still rely on FCM and google for push notifications?
14th April 2020, 04:21 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahdibassam

The question is, if we dont sideload google services at all, and install news apps and etc from another apk source, would they still rely on FCM and google for push notifications?

Of course the problem is that when with this method 1 you install the google service framework and the google play service are their cause of the problem because the device is really locked even though it looks like the oaly store etc etc and is blocked by google. The only one that has the working method perhaps is phan phi with method 2 where he managed to create a game console as account management to access without problems with certification...... But it doesn't give the method
The Following User Says Thank You to zaga1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zaga1988 Ad-Free
15th June 2020, 02:24 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the same question. I don't know how to solve this problem.
24th June 2020, 04:31 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has anyone found a solution for this? :/ Seems like there's a flaw in this new method of installing GMS. The method before didn't have this issue... Hope someone can come up with a fix soon other than having to use ice box to freeze Google framework...
25th June 2020, 10:27 AM |#10  
Flag istanbul

More
That is the solution of the notification problem:
25th June 2020, 01:41 PM |#11  
Flag Teheran
Thanks Meter: 872

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayals

That is the solution of the notification problem:

It's always the same method icebox style, non difference. We can use PlayStore with this method and on AuroraStore we can buy app and signing with our google account is dangerous cause this last can be banned. Not a good method. We need a real solution, a real certification.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)