FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

UK Users to note: Barclays banking app not supported on mate 30 pro

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By kxning11, Junior Member on 1st December 2019, 01:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just a topic to advise any possible UK buyers who are considering to have this phone. I've managed to install Google services with some guide in this forum . Most of apps working, of course I'm prepared for some Google framework function not work, i.e. Google assistance (voice control ), Google pay with contactless etc. But some key apps not working can rely put me off:

*Barclays UK mobile Banking app: not supported on Play Market, tried to manual install the app with APK files , tried current and various previous versions, none of them worked. So if you rely on mobile banking a lot with Barclays bank, please be alerted. I can't use web version on the phone as the mobile app needs to be supported to generate log in code.

Less urgent case that I can use browser to bear the inconvenience: IHG booking app. Tried various previous version , none worked.

HSBC Mobile Banking for UK: all working fine

HSBC Mobile Banking for Hong Kong: works but does not support Fingerprints Log In.

Appreciate any help if you have any solutions for above apps?
The Following User Says Thank You to kxning11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kxning11 Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 10:16 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Strange... there has not been any reply on this topic yet ?...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)