FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Install GMS and Google Play Store

315 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By Rithina, Senior Member on 27th October 2019, 07:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Got a few PMs on how I manage to install GMS on my mate 30 Pro. Here is a dummy guide for those who want to DIY within 10 min.

https://lmphotography641.wordpress.c...r-mate-30-pro/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rithina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rithina Ad-Free
27th October 2019, 01:02 PM |#2  
wolfgart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1,173
 
More
Great to know
27th October 2019, 01:38 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgart

can' t open

Link updated. u can remove your old post
27th October 2019, 01:43 PM |#4  
wolfgart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1,173
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rithina

Link updated. u can remove your old post

Thanks Bro.

Do you think this guide will work today for a fresh install ?
28th October 2019, 02:39 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rithina

Got a few PMs on how I manage to install GMS on my mate 30 Pro. Here is a dummy guide for those who want to DIY within 10 min.

https://lmphotography641.wordpress.c...r-mate-30-pro/

I tried to download.. It says can't open link.
31st October 2019, 03:06 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataraxist

I tried to download.. It says can't open link.

It should be able now. I just moved to another file sharing services
31st October 2019, 03:07 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgart

Thanks Bro.

Do you think this guide will work today for a fresh install ?

Yes it does
3rd November 2019, 06:11 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Hey...
I just got my mate 30 pro.

Used this method and all works well...

Apart from a few apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to AwesomeARC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AwesomeARC Ad-Free
12th November 2019, 06:19 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
LZ play Backup
Can you get me LZplay backup for some other huawei devices? Or can you modifiy it so that it restores on other devices too?
13th November 2019, 10:01 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagrlmsl

Can you get me LZplay backup for some other huawei devices? Or can you modifiy it so that it restores on other devices too?

Unfortunately I don't have that to test.
15th November 2019, 06:20 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeARC

Hey...
I just got my mate 30 pro.

Used this method and all works well...

Apart from a few apps.

Which apps man?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes