FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Deleted due to copy right issue from author

229 posts
Thanks Meter: 431

By zhangyang_haha, Senior Member on 7th October 2019, 04:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Deleted due to copyright issue from the author.

They ask to join qq group.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...7&postcount=44
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zhangyang_haha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhangyang_haha Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 04:44 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangyang_haha

Hello there, as we all know, LZPLAY is not working anymore. Therefore, I'm here to share another way to install google. I 've already confirmed ITS WORKING! Safetynet failed but the whole service works great.

1:
Backup all your files to HiSuite. REMEMBER THIS! And do a factory reset! This is important or there might be some problems.
2:
Download the two files I provided here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Be?usp=sharing

3:
Unzip "Google APKs.7z" and install all the apks for your phone that is been factory reset.
4:
Unzip HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro_2019-10-04 17.00.14 to your HiSuite backup folder. Restore it to your phone. Don't restore your own backup yet.
5:
clear all the data for the google apks you just installed and set all the permissions correct. (Simply check all the permissions that the google app need)
6:
reboot and enjoy google service.

Trying this tomorrow When I get mine. At what step do you restore the backup of your own phone or is the backup needed if something goes wrong?
7th October 2019, 05:50 AM |#3  
Flag Aus
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any confirmation or report from anyone who has already tried?
7th October 2019, 06:03 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adking123

Any confirmation or report from anyone who has already tried?

I tried by my self
The Following User Says Thank You to zhangyang_haha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhangyang_haha Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 06:03 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danon.brown

Trying this tomorrow When I get mine. At what step do you restore the backup of your own phone or is the backup needed if something goes wrong?

The backup is needed. Because as said, you need to factory reset your phone before install google
7th October 2019, 06:20 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can I use with other device, such as Huawei M6?

Really need Google service.
7th October 2019, 06:47 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord_Link

Can I use with other device, such as Huawei M6?

Really need Google service.

No. Only for Mate30 series
7th October 2019, 06:51 AM |#8  
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangyang_haha

Hello there, as we all know, LZPLAY is not working anymore. Therefore, I'm here to share another way to install google. I 've already confirmed ITS WORKING! Safetynet failed but the whole service works great.

1:
Backup all your files to HiSuite. REMEMBER THIS! And do a factory reset! This is important or there might be some problems.
2:
Download the two files I provided here:

HTML Code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zQX5Q4w92Jwc2k5iy3QAPVir1qAKuGBe?usp=sharing
3:
Unzip "Google APKs.7z" and install all the apks for your phone that is been factory reset.
4:
Unzip HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro_2019-10-04 17.00.14 to your HiSuite backup folder. Restore it to your phone. Don't restore your own backup yet.
5:
clear all the data for the google apks you just installed and set all the permissions correct. (Simply check all the permissions that the google app need)
6:
reboot and enjoy google service.

I was successful. Many thanks bro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anhtran1997 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anhtran1997 Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 08:17 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not working for me. Tried twice. Unable to add google account, tapping add account does not do anything (via system account, play store account or gmail account). Pitty
7th October 2019, 08:55 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtomig

Not working for me. Tried twice. Unable to add google account, tapping add account does not do anything (via system account, play store account or gmail account). Pitty

restart the phone, connect to WiFi and wait a few minutes, goto check for the permissions.

Go to settings-> Application -> press the three dots on the upper right corner -> show the system process.
search for ""Google""
make sure all the permissions are granted to Google Play service framework, Google play services, and Google Play store
7th October 2019, 09:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhtran1997

I was successful. Many thanks bro

Hi bro..to do this..need hisuite huawei install it on PC's? Like PC suite other brands?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)