FORUMS

Restore Lzplay work 100%

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 13
 
By firlando, Junior Member on 11th May 2020, 03:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
anyone getting trouble to restore lzplay?

see my video it will solve your problem in a second

https://youtu.be/QKxiiEJFCMA



Dont forget to subscribe and follow my youtube channel

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to firlando For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firlando Ad-Free
11th May 2020, 06:54 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
hey firlando

long time no speak , hope you are well

so with this lz restore we can install gms the old way? like in this video correct? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn1pH-O3p00
12th May 2020, 04:55 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firlando

anyone getting trouble to restore lzplay?

see my video it will solve your problem in a second

https://youtu.be/QKxiiEJFCMA

Dont forget to subscribe and follow my youtube channel

Regards

After using your walkthrough on YouTube I can use Google play store, however, I no longer get notifications for anything at all. Only thing I get is a few Gmail email notifications then after that nothing. It's like it fails push notifications after the first few Gmail ones it pushes.

Needless to say, an OS that doesn't push notifications on a phone is not usable. Any ideas?
12th May 2020, 06:01 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buxz777

hey firlando

long time no speak , hope you are well

so with this lz restore we can install gms the old way? like in this video correct? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn1pH-O3p00

hi bro,
i am fine thank you
no still use the new one because Uncertified POP UP still occurs so you need use GMSMOD1 to stop the POP UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarison

After using your walkthrough on YouTube I can use Google play store, however, I no longer get notifications for anything at all. Only thing I get is a few Gmail email notifications then after that nothing. It's like it fails push notifications after the first few Gmail ones it pushes.

Needless to say, an OS that doesn't push notifications on a phone is not usable. Any ideas?

Hi there
Yes the problem because GMS and GFS is not connected so it stop the push notification.
if the push notification enable then the Uncertified POP UP will never stop occurs. until today still no cure for Push Notification

thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to firlando For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firlando Ad-Free
12th May 2020, 07:08 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firlando

hi bro,
i am fine thank you
no still use the new one because Uncertified POP UP still occurs so you need use GMSMOD1 to stop the POP UP



Hi there
Yes the problem because GMS and GFS is not connected so it stop the push notification.
if the push notification enable then the Uncertified POP UP will never stop occurs. until today still no cure for Push Notification

thank you

I see. Well, when the notification was occurring for me, I just dragged the message to the left in the notification pane and said disable notifications. Is that not possible? Can I just disable the notification and still be able to use Google play? Like, stop the process at step 7 or 8, disable notifications on just play store issues and then let it be?
13th May 2020, 07:25 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 435
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarison

I see. Well, when the notification was occurring for me, I just dragged the message to the left in the notification pane and said disable notifications. Is that not possible? Can I just disable the notification and still be able to use Google play? Like, stop the process at step 7 or 8, disable notifications on just play store issues and then let it be?

Probably possible. However, I think that was cause battery drain.
13th May 2020, 02:07 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I try gms install and use ice box. I froze Google framework and use aurorastore market.
15th May 2020, 04:48 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serdarankara

I try gms install and use ice box. I froze Google framework and use aurorastore market.

Apps which is use GMAPS can not work properly then.
19th May 2020, 07:42 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Gmaps? = Google maps ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by firlando

Apps which is use GMAPS can not work properly then.

what do you mekan gmaps? İs it Google Maps?. Google maps is working and I take all notifications now. İce box is sucsefully now.
20th May 2020, 06:59 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serdarankara

what do you mekan gmaps? İs it Google Maps?. Google maps is working and I take all notifications now. İce box is sucsefully now.

Apps which is dependency Google Maps will not work.

Try "Muslim Pro" apps you can not pointing your current location
Local apps Indonesian named "Gojek" also dependency Google Maps will not working can not detect your current location
20th May 2020, 07:26 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Can I downgrade software 10.0.0.173 china software after installing Google play?
Can I downgrade software 10.0.0.173 china software after installing Google play? İs it work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes