FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Workaround for play services Mate 30 pro (emui 10)

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By ShobhitSingh, Junior Member on 19th December 2019, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Google play workaround For mate 30 pro EMUI10 in

Hello everyone Today i will be writing about Huawei's flagship Mate 30 pro

Let me quickly tell what all things you require:-

HISuite for desktop (latest)
HiSuite for android (latest)
Download Zip from the link below:-
https://bit.ly/2P54OoZ

Steps to follow :-
Install HiSuite on Laptop/Desktop.
Extract Zip in Any folder of your choice.
Search for HDB in settings and enable it.
Now connect your Mate 30 Pro to PC.

When your Device is connected to PC you will see:-

Options like Backup , Restore etc etc in bottom tab of HiSuite on your PC
Click on restore(2nd option)
on top tab you will find option to browse for backup directory
Go to directory where you extracted zip
Select that
Go inside you will find 2 folders
Google
Huawei
Go inside huawei
you will find a folder Huaweixxxxxxxxx(xxx=Some date )
select this folder
Now on HiSuite you will see 2 things
1)AppData 2)Settings (from backup file)
uncheck settings by clicking on it
click restore at bottom
this will install lz play app all in chinese lang
dont worry just allow all permissions and then when you see list of items in chinese
just click bottom blue button
now copy contents of google folder in zip to the phone (these are google apk)
install all apps
restart your phone
And done you are good to use google

Thanks
21st December 2019, 04:33 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Your device does not support the backup or recovery feature
Thank you for sharing this fix, however, when I connect my device, I click on "Restore" and am met with the message "Your device does not support the backup or recovery feature".

I am using a Mate 30 Pro. Is there another way to get these files onto the device?

Many thanks,
21st December 2019, 05:02 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Please tell your device model lio-l29?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrisp5

Thank you for sharing this fix, however, when I connect my device, I click on "Restore" and am met with the message "Your device does not support the backup or recovery feature".

I am using a Mate 30 Pro. Is there another way to get these files onto the device?

Many thanks,

I also faced this issue in starting but updating hisuite to latest version and factory reset device did the trick, don't use hisuite which is provided in package but use updated one, hope this solves your issue.
Thanks
12th January 2020, 06:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi
Is mate 30 support this as wel
12th January 2020, 02:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,

You don't actually need to use the HiSuite and PC at all. Basically you can copy both folders to a usb stick, then connect USB stick to a phone and use restore backup from USB. All you have to restore from the backup is the com.lzplay.helper app. Then you can install all the apps from Google folder on the phone. Then go and give the Google apps all the permissions.

Now the tricky part. In order to make them system you have to give the lzplay app device administrator priviledges. You can go to flight mode, or even remove your SIM and delete all WiFi networks and then go to flight mode and then launch lzplay, give it device admin priviledges then restart the device. As soon as device restarts revoke device admin privs for lzplay and delete the app. Then enable data connection and you can use google apps now.

The only tricky part is that lzplay should be reverse engineered before to check if it is not dropping something else on your device when it is allowed device admin priviledges. Cutting off data just ensures that it will not download anything but if it drops something else then well I would be cautious with such device (well I am actually, just created a new google account for this device.).
The Following User Says Thank You to andrzejeq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrzejeq Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 08:09 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bskhoo95

Hi
Is mate 30 support this as wel

Yes it works
13th January 2020, 08:13 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzejeq

Hi,

You don't actually need to use the HiSuite and PC at all. Basically you can copy both folders to a usb stick, then connect USB stick to a phone and use restore backup from USB. All you have to restore from the backup is the com.lzplay.helper app. Then you can install all the apps from Google folder on the phone. Then go and give the Google apps all the permissions.

Now the tricky part. In order to make them system you have to give the lzplay app device administrator priviledges. You can go to flight mode, or even remove your SIM and delete all WiFi networks and then go to flight mode and then launch lzplay, give it device admin priviledges then restart the device. As soon as device restarts revoke device admin privs for lzplay and delete the app. Then enable data connection and you can use google apps now.

The only tricky part is that lzplay should be reverse engineered before to check if it is not dropping something else on your device when it is allowed device admin priviledges. Cutting off data just ensures that it will not download anything but if it drops something else then well I would be cautious with such device (well I am actually, just created a new google account for this device.).

yeah you can use USB stick that's another way but I posted this as sometimes USB stick isn't available.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)