FORUMS

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,242

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th September 2019, 12:45 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the Huawei Mate 30 Pro as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
25th November 2019, 03:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Elegant
19th March 2020, 09:58 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I think it is the most beautiful phone now. I have a mate 30 pro and a s20+. The mate is much better, thanks to the missing bezels.
20th March 2020, 04:28 PM |#4  
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Is the Huawei Mate 30 Pro as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

I'd like to add a positive one: I just put my iPhone into fractions and bought/ordeted a new whole number Mate 30 as my mate. Do not try to divide us! The looks may deceive, the beauty will fade with scratches, but the inner Google Play is here to stay?
21st April 2020, 10:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
my phone is stunning, and I am the same, yeap
25th August 2020, 06:05 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello
have a nice day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)