FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Photo quality

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,812

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 16th September 2019, 12:45 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Say "cheese", then rate this thread to express how photos taken with the Huawei Mate 30 Pro come out. A higher rating indicates that photos offer rich color (without over-saturating), sharp detail (with all subjects in-focus), and appropriate exposure (with even lighting).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
6th November 2019, 12:00 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Here are my samples from Mate 30 PRO - i think it's great camera phone, much better than my older phones like P20 PRO, Samsung Galaxy S9+, LG V30 etc. Only night mode sucks a lot, produce very unnatural photos - good to see on mobile phone screen, not acceptable on big monitor.

https://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drzewoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drzewoid Ad-Free
7th November 2019, 03:18 AM |#3  
Pictures look really nice. I really want that phone, but I have to have Google services. Arrggghhh
7th November 2019, 12:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceguylabs

Pictures look really nice. I really want that phone, but I have to have Google services. Arrggghhh

What's the problem, google service still works on Mate 30 PRO Even ING banking app in Poland with support to contactless payments
7th November 2019, 01:56 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by drzewoid

What's the problem, google service still works on Mate 30 PRO Even ING banking app in Poland with support to contactless payments

Yeah, but I've always had issues with Huawei phones when I had to sideload Google services. I'm hoping that all of these bans are lifted and that Huawei will release an updated international version with Google services baked in. I was really hoping for a Mate 30 X though. 😁
12th November 2019, 08:20 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Good cam and good phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)