Attachments

• ThinkPad.jpg
    ThinkPad.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 184

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Thanks for the download link but i cannot get it to install the actual manager from the launch screen. The code needed does not work. I tried the 12CC2B from the help doc and 1DBDFC code from the web instructions, neither worked. It asks for you to message Hankeer with the word "password" to his WeChat account but not being in China makes it hard as you need someone to confirm you on sign up!
If anyone knows a way of asking him for me please do or if there is a generic code, then any chance of pm me would be good also. A screenshot of the code needed is below.
I am happy to provide an English translation of the instructions as a thank you.
Until then, it will have to be SCRCPY for Mobile on PC Screen..

Attachments

• PCM_170601147362509.png
    PCM_170601147362509.png
    37 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:

bandiere2000

Apr 30, 2011
Huawei Mate XS
Honor Magic4 Pro
Thanks for the download link but i cannot get it to install the actual manager from the launch screen. The code needed does not work. I tried the 12CC2B from the help doc and 1DBDFC code from the web instructions, neither worked. It asks for you to message Hankeer with the word "password" to his WeChat account but not being in China makes it hard as you need someone to confirm you on sign up!
If anyone knows a way of asking him for me please do or if there is a generic code, then any chance of pm me would be good also. A screenshot of the code needed is below.
I am happy to provide an English translation of the instructions as a thank you.
Until then, it will have to be SCRCPY for Mobile on PC Screen..

+1

lopsyfa

Jun 23, 2020
I have to create an account and post a reply for this because it worked for me. The steps are as follow:

1. Download and extract the file from the mediafire link
2. Click on PCManagerMgr
vTjfHb2
(image link: imgur.com/a/vTjfHb2)
3. It will then open as below
RA4eErj
(image link: imgur.com/a/RA4eErj)
4. To make it easy, change the language to English as highlighted in the image above
5. Now click install. It won't install and it will tell you to get the code from Wechat account
6. if you have Wechat, open Wechat and go to contact tab
7. The click on plus at the top and select Add Contacts
8. Select official accounts and the enter the account name displayed on PCManager
9. Select and follow the account
10. Then send the message "code" without the quotes to the account
11. It should automatically reply with the code (mine was 71333B, you can check if it still works). The code is case sensitive
12. Enter the code and click install
13. This will launch the installer for PC manager
14. Once done, go back to the PCManagerMgr (picture above) and click refresh. Working status of non-hw computer should be supported, Window Service and LCD service should be running as in the picture above
15. Now turn on huawei share ad NFC on your phone
16. On PC Manager as shown below, click My Phone then Click Multi-Screen Collaboration. Then select scan (or just connect with USB if you prefer)
XaNuC96
(image link: imgur.com/a/XaNuC96)
17. Open Huawei Browser and click the scan icon in the top right corner (highlighted). I tried to use the camera to scan it but it didn't work. So it is important to use Huawei browser
WDJmSSW
(image link: imgur.com/a/WDJmSSW)
18. It will ask you whether you want to connect or not. Accept it and that is the end.

If anybody needs a code, they can reply and I will see whether it will let me get a new code from the Wechat account.

Edit: the image wasn't working, so I put the link beside it

Last edited:
Reactions: p82maarj

bandiere2000

Apr 30, 2011
Huawei Mate XS
Honor Magic4 Pro
I have to create an account and post a reply for this because it worked for me. The steps are as follow:

2. Click on PCManagerMgr
4. To make it easy, change the language to English as highlighted in the image above
5. Now click install. It won't install and it will tell you to get the code from Wechat account
8. Select official accounts and the enter the account name displayed on PCManager
11. It should automatically reply with the code (mine was 71333B, you can check if it still works). The code is case sensitive
14. Once done, go back to the PCManagerMgr (picture above) and click refresh. Working status of non-hw computer should be supported, Window Service and LCD service should be running as in the picture above
16. On PC Manager as shown below, click My Phone then Click Multi-Screen Collaboration. Then select scan (or just connect with USB if you prefer)
17. Open Huawei Browser and click the scan icon in the top right corner (highlighted). I tried to use the camera to scan it but it didn't work. So it is important to use Huawei browser
18. It will ask you whether you want to connect or not. Accept it and that is the end.

If anybody needs a code, they can reply and I will see whether it will let me get a new code from the Wechat account.

I wish a code, pls... I can't use wechat. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this guide : https://post.smzdm.com/p/ag87qm93/
    It's in Chinese, but can be managed through a translator.
    Same code in the chinese screenshot

It doesn't work for me

2. Click on PCManagerMgr
    vTjfHb2
    RA4eErj
    XaNuC96
    WDJmSSW

Unfortunately it seems to just want to blue screen my win10, so had to remove it for now, so if you want to try F0BB22, help yourself. I did use it once, so i don't know if it calls back and blocks further use? It is only to get the app installed.
    I'll wait to see if there is a future update but thanks for the info and help.

I didn't have any issue with it on my own Windows 10 (I am on 2004 version maybe that is relevant). Once PC manager is installed, the app can be removed from the computer and the multi-screen still works. Quite useful.
    It worked for me...but my huawei mate 10 with emui 10 don't is compatible with milti-screen collaboration feature. Anyhow, things like clipboard is shared between pc and phone.
    I have created a WeChat account for getting the code. Firtsly I was locked because I need a "help friend log in" for make login. Finally I have used this to avoid "help friend log in" and it worked https://youtu.be/lhh0vWj5X4I