FORUMS

Can't create widget on the home screen

529 posts
Thanks Meter: 116

By tknguyencsu, Senior Member on 11th April 2020, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Normally when you touch and hold the home screen there will some option for you to change wall paper and create widget on the home screen. However, when I tough and hold the home screen on the Mate 30, there is no response at all. I tried with different launcher on the Mate 30 and I have the option to create a widget when I tough and hold the home screen. What could be the problem with the Mate 30 launcher? Thanks for your reply.
9th May 2020, 06:56 PM |#2  
Flag Near Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1,394

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tknguyencsu

Normally when you touch and hold the home screen there will some option for you to change wall paper and create widget on the home screen. However, when I tough and hold the home screen on the Mate 30, there is no response at all. I tried with different launcher on the Mate 30 and I have the option to create a widget when I tough and hold the home screen. What could be the problem with the Mate 30 launcher? Thanks for your reply.

You have to pull together with two fingers then you come to the launcher settings, widgets and background images
The Following User Says Thank You to letschky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift letschky Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)