FORUMS

[Mate 30 Pro] LZPlay is dead. Alternative to install GMS?

277 posts
Thanks Meter: 187

By bonell, Senior Member on 2nd October 2019, 11:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey Guys,

As you May know LZPLAY is dead. Installing manually the services, framework and play Store is no working. Does anyone have a working alternative?

Thanks
4th October 2019, 11:22 AM |#2  
Miami-Dade County
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonell

Hey Guys,

As you May know LZPLAY is dead. Installing manually the services, framework and play Store is no working. Does anyone have a working alternative?

Thanks

Aptoide
4th October 2019, 11:28 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvs60

Aptoide

Thank you for your input. But that does not work. All apps install with no issue from APTOIDE . But simply wont run. Force closing everytime you open them.
4th October 2019, 11:38 AM |#4  
Miami-Dade County
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Wow, didn't realize that. I saw a reviwer try it and it appeared to work
4th October 2019, 01:05 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvs60

Wow, didn't realize that. I saw a reviwer try it and it appeared to work

Yes, it´s harder now. I have been trying with the Micro G project, and I am getting closer, but because of the original stock ROM and no ROOT still not there yet
5th October 2019, 05:56 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Not quite get you. You buy a phone that known to be without GMS. Why you still wanna get it to work? China people can use it without GMS with no issue, why can't you?
5th October 2019, 10:25 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torickray

Not quite get you. You buy a phone that known to be without GMS. Why you still wanna get it to work? China people can use it without GMS with no issue, why can't you?

Another useless reply, you are on a roll my friend. First I did not say where I got this phone from, and did not ask how do china people use it. This thread is for usefull members along with me try to figure out if it´s possible to do something with the Mate 30 Pro despite of all this political mess. The reason of existence of XDA is to share knowledgeI, no the make assumptions and try to be a smartass. f you have nothing usefull to say, please don´t.

With the Micro G project and regular play services, I got a functional Youtube app, and Play Store accepts credentials but it seems to crash before login. Anyone ELSE has any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bonell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonell Ad-Free
5th October 2019, 11:07 AM |#8  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi there, I have the Apk, I can upload it somewhere
The Following User Says Thank You to timalpipo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timalpipo Ad-Free
5th October 2019, 11:18 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timalpipo

Hi there, I have the Apk, I can upload it somewhere

I Think the changes that keep the app from working were made server side, but I am willing to try your APK. Please upload it wherever you wish. Thanks man. Merci!
5th October 2019, 11:37 AM |#10  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonell

I Think the changes that keep the app from working were made server side, but I am willing to try your APK. Please upload it wherever you wish. Thanks man. Merci!

Try this link, as I m struggling to upload it :https://drive.google.com/file/d/11go...w?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Please confirm that you have it and also if it works
The Following User Says Thank You to timalpipo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timalpipo Ad-Free
5th October 2019, 11:54 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timalpipo

Try this link, as I m struggling to upload it :https://drive.google.com/file/d/11go...w?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Please confirm that you have it and also if it works

Google Drive says this file violates their Terms. I guess you will have to use another host, can you try this one ?

https://easyupload.io/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)