FORUMS

GMS Installer 100% works for Huawei Mate30/Mate30 Pro

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By wadywadywady, Member on 24th January 2020, 01:07 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hi all
Download the GMS Installer and install the APK, open the app, and press One Touch Installation, your device will automatically reboot and automatically install Google Play Services in Huawei eRecovery.
After your device booting back into system, check in Apps if the Google Play Services installed correctly.
After that, you can download the rest from APKMirror : Google Account Manager, Google Calendar Sync, Google Contacts Sync, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Keep in mind you should download version that fit to your android version.
You can even update the Google Play Services to the latest version using the apk's from APKMirror, don't worry it will works.
That's it!

[LINKS]
GMS INSTALLER :
ModEdit: Link removed
The Following User Says Thank You to wadywadywady For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wadywadywady Ad-Free
24th January 2020, 09:00 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Dead links
24th January 2020, 01:35 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borden666

Dead links

24th January 2020, 01:46 PM |#4  

More
Yeah it doesn't work
24th January 2020, 02:39 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borden666

Yeah it doesn't work

is there anything wrong ?
24th January 2020, 09:07 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadywadywady

is there anything wrong ?

Once I click repair now the app just restarts and nothing happens
27th January 2020, 10:03 AM |#7  
Flag Jerash
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadywadywady

Hi all
Download the GMS Installer and install the APK, open the app, and press One Touch Installation, your device will automatically reboot and automatically install Google Play Services in Huawei eRecovery.
After your device booting back into system, check in Apps if the Google Play Services installed correctly.
After that, you can download the rest from APKMirror : Google Account Manager, Google Calendar Sync, Google Contacts Sync, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Keep in mind you should download version that fit to your android version.
You can even update the Google Play Services to the latest version using the apk's from APKMirror, don't worry it will works.
That's it!

[LINKS]
GMS INSTALLER :

I used it and its working , but its a risky thing , and when extracting the installer, i found many files of some codes and libraries , i doubt this may affect my mobile , hence i formatted my device to stock Huwaei and back to simple workarounds
4th February 2020, 09:21 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfqa

I used it and its working , but its a risky thing , and when extracting the installer, i found many files of some codes and libraries , i doubt this may affect my mobile , hence i formatted my device to stock Huwaei and back to simple workarounds

dont worry, click "install" button to install gms app;
5th February 2020, 12:31 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
update the tool, download url
7th February 2020, 08:27 AM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote: