FORUMS

[ROM][20/03]·· ▄ · .ErykineMT7 v1.1.0 - MT7-L09-L10 B137SP03 · KK-4.4.2 ·

1,663 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,868

By NeoPhyTe.x360, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd March 2015, 12:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Reboot ROM after 20min from first boot. FULLY WORKING ON MT7-L09. WORKING ON MT7-L10, BUT ONLY WITH ONE SIM, NO DUAL SIM WORKING FOR NOW.
. ErykineMT7 v1.1.0 - Based on Stock B137SP03 - 4.4.2-
l MULTILANGUAGE l

Features:
  • Based on official stock ROM release: B137SP03
  • Kernel stock 3.10.30 -00246-g907f1ad-dirty
  • Rooted with SuperSU incuded - (Thanks to chainfire)
  • Android L Themed by default... Based on Shape mod theme by papaver (thanks him) and modified by me to change some things I didn't like.
  • AppDrawer included, no need to install a new lancher, having all features of EMUI, modified by me to get stylish drawer (thanks to JakedUp)
  • Gapps Included (Gmail, GooglePlay, Maps, etc...)
  • Optimized (tweaks) to get the best performance/battery.
  • Tweaks scheduler, I/O, VirtualMemory and CPU
  • LITED ROM, deleted unusable stuff and apps.
  • init.d support
  • Busybox support
  • Sqlite3 support
  • GPU 2D acceleration enabled by default.
  • Decreased vm.heapsize to get better multitasking performance
  • Other changes in build.prop
  • Retouched animations scaling to get a smooth sense.
  • More customizations and things included.
  • Polaris Office
  • Some other settings and files to get it fully working (thanks to KangVIP)
  • Zipaligned

Requirements and Installation:

Ascend Mate MT7-L09 or L10 with unlocked bootloader and CWM recovery installed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Enter to recovery with [volume up, + power], make a backup of your rom if you like, before install the rom do a Wipe Factory /data, and Wipe Cache.
-Flash the ROM .
-Reboot and configure it. (It takes about 15min to apply all settings and tweaks inside it.)
-Reboot once you've configured all to get the best performance.

ChangeLog ErykineMT7
1.1.0:
  • Fixed settings LTE selection (maybe you have to delete settings data or Wipe data/factory to bring it back with 1.1.0)
  • Re.edit animations for smooth sense between apps
  • Changed dpi by default to 440 (it requires a reboot after 20 min first boot). To go back to 480 dpi, edit with some editor /system/build.prop to 480dpi, select 480dpi theme and reboot
  • New theme Aurora created by me and based on other ones (thanks a busywait, Mix_BbN, iconfans, 胡博文, fooox3 and maybe more people I forget now), edited things on theme that don't fit, or don't like.
  • Edited nav bar theme images to 440dpi
  • Modded lowmemorykiller settings to leave a bit more free ram
  • Modified CPU and governor settings to get some more performance when screen is on.
  • Enabled 8 cores with screen on and only 4 with screen off (battery saving with screen off)
  • Try to fix dualsim settings to make it working on MT7-L10, but the most probably is dualsim not working on L10, only 1 sim as the base is for L09.
  • Droping cachés+more free ram with screen off.
  • Changed I/O scheduler to deadline and tweaked to performance.
  • Modified appdrawer box with more apps to 440dpi
  • Zipalign

ChangeLog older releases
Code:
1.0.0:
  • Initial release

Download ErykineMT7 v1.1.0 :

[ Download ROM ]

NOTE: If the notifications bar text is black once installed, re-apply Default (magazine) theme.
It is recommended to enable Normal power mode (Settings/Power saving) to get the best performance.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to NeoPhyTe.x360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoPhyTe.x360 Ad-Free
3rd March 2015, 12:05 AM |#2  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє

Donate to Me
More
reserved1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoPhyTe.x360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoPhyTe.x360 Ad-Free
3rd March 2015, 12:05 AM |#3  
Flag oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє

Donate to Me
More
reserved2
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoPhyTe.x360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoPhyTe.x360 Ad-Free
3rd March 2015, 02:50 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Any known issues?

I am just about to go and buy this phone (currently $450 AUD from Dick Smith) and I'm glad to see some development happening. Just so I understand this ROM properly, can you confirm that it is still running the EMUI skin, just with a few tweaks, some apps added, some removed and an app drawer added?

Cheers!
3rd March 2015, 07:59 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks
is this rom support 2 sims with swapping 4G option between sims
is this rom support call record
3rd March 2015, 08:20 AM |#6  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoPhyTe.x360

• Some other settings and files to get it fully working (thanks to KangVIP)

Thanks, I'm very happy to see a custom rom that isn't from china!

Please tell me, is the cutomizing app from KingVIP included? It is very handy for changing the battery icon and customizing the softbuttons.
3rd March 2015, 08:56 AM |#7  
Flag oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefish

Any known issues?

I am just about to go and buy this phone (currently $450 AUD from Dick Smith) and I'm glad to see some development happening. Just so I understand this ROM properly, can you confirm that it is still running the EMUI skin, just with a few tweaks, some apps added, some removed and an app drawer added?

Cheers!

Yeah, as you said, this is a stock themed an optimized rom, not much modifications and fully working emui.
3rd March 2015, 09:01 AM |#8  
Flag oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLATEEN

is this rom support 2 sims with swapping 4G option between sims
is this rom support call record

Haven't tried dual sim as the european version doesn't have it, maybe it works, but I don't know. No call record support for now, maybe u can add that feature (if its an apk) adding it from other rom
3rd March 2015, 09:03 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanx Neo, I bought the phone this afternoon and just going through unlocking the bootloader and rooting. I'll give this ROM a try. Just out of curiosity, have you changed the DPI settings? This made a huge difference to my Nexus 7 and would probably help this phone too.

Cheers
3rd March 2015, 09:04 AM |#10  
Flag oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max4000

Thanks, I'm very happy to see a custom rom that isn't from china!

Please tell me, is the cutomizing app from KingVIP included? It is very handy for changing the battery icon and customizing the softbuttons.

Not customizations added from kang, only some cust folders to make it boot properly with theme. You can just add kang apks included in /system/framework and see if it's working
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoPhyTe.x360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoPhyTe.x360 Ad-Free
3rd March 2015, 09:07 AM |#11  
Flag oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefish

Thanx Neo, I bought the phone this afternoon and just going through unlocking the bootloader and rooting. I'll give this ROM a try. Just out of curiosity, have you changed the DPI settings? This made a huge difference to my Nexus 7 and would probably help this phone too.

Cheers

Dpi isn't changed, you can change it at build.prop before installation opening my rom zip /system/build.prop
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei, mate7, mt7-l09, mt7-l10, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)