FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Ascend Mate 7 MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130 spcseas please help, error upgrading to B324

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By eightyR, Junior Member on 7th March 2017, 11:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.

My phone specs are as follows.
Model MT7-TL10
4.4.2 KITKAT
Build No MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130
Custom Version CUSTC470D130
Country name spcseas

After reading alot of threads here I believe my phone is Malaysian? (I live in New Zealand).

I want to upgrade the Android to a newer version. Either lollipop or marshmallow will do.

I believe I should be able to upgrade to B324? I downloaded the Huawei upgrade pack MT7-TL10C900B324.

In the Huawei document they say that this upgrade is for Jazz-TL10V100R001C00B130. Perhaps I have the wrong upgrade pack because my build number is not "Jazz"?

Anyway. I tried the update process but about 30secs into the process an error message appeared and I had to shut the phone down. The phone started up again with no problems but I am still on Android 4.4.2. There has been no change.

Can anyone please assist me? Thank you.
 
 
8th March 2017, 02:56 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I believe Jazz is the codename for MT7-L09. In my opinion you should have to download one of these:
http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)
http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)

Check the requirements in the document inside the download.
The Following User Says Thank You to artsnjiw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artsnjiw Ad-Free
8th March 2017, 09:51 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnjiw

I believe Jazz is the codename for MT7-L09. In my opinion you should have to download one of these:
http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)
http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)

Check the requirements in the document inside the download.

Thank you for the tip. I will try these soon...
8th March 2017, 11:53 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnjiw

I believe Jazz is the codename for MT7-L09. In my opinion you should have to download one of these:
http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)
http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)

Check the requirements in the document inside the download.

I downloaded both links but neither of them matches my build number. The MT7-TL10C900B329 upgrade is for either Jazz-TL10V100R001C00BXXX or MT7-TL10C900BXXX. I have MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130.
9th March 2017, 06:49 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyR

I downloaded both links but neither of them matches my build number. The MT7-TL10C900B329 upgrade is for either Jazz-TL10V100R001C00BXXX or MT7-TL10C900BXXX. I have MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130.

Could you attach the DOC/pdf file please from this package TL10V100R001C00BXXX? When you check your build and it says MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130 I believe you just downloaded the right package: TL10V100R001C00BXXX.

Sent from my HUAWEI HUAWEI MT7-L09 using XDA Labs
9th March 2017, 09:40 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnjiw

Could you attach the DOC/pdf file please from this package TL10V100R001C00BXXX? When you check your build and it says MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130 I believe you just downloaded the right package: TL10V100R001C00BXXX.

Sent from my HUAWEI HUAWEI MT7-L09 using XDA Labs

Sure. The PDF file is attached. In the PDF file it says Jazz but my phone build number does not start with Jazz.
9th March 2017, 02:33 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyR

Sure. The PDF file is attached. In the PDF file it says Jazz but my phone build number does not start with Jazz.

Well, this is a different update (B329) then the update you tried before (B324).

Looks like this download (B329) might work on your device. You can try this one, but before you do: find a member (fazi2015?) here who can support you with recovery when you encounter a problem.

But honestly, if I had a MT7-TL10 I did try this update.

Sent from my HUAWEI HUAWEI MT7-L09 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to artsnjiw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artsnjiw Ad-Free
10th March 2017, 02:11 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnjiw

Well, this is a different update (B329) then the update you tried before (B324).

Looks like this download (B329) might work on your device. You can try this one, but before you do: find a member (fazi2015?) here who can support you with recovery when you encounter a problem.

But honestly, if I had a MT7-TL10 I did try this update.

Sent from my HUAWEI HUAWEI MT7-L09 using XDA Labs

I am also waiting to hear back from Huawei customer service about which update package they recommend. I will try this B329 "Jazz" update package if I have no luck with Huawei.
10th March 2017, 08:19 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyR

I am also waiting to hear back from Huawei customer service about which update package they recommend. I will try this B329 "Jazz" update package if I have no luck with Huawei.

Well, lets hear what Huawei says.

Sent from my HUAWEI HUAWEI MT7-L09 using XDA Labs
14th March 2017, 05:16 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Great news. I have had a suggestion from Huawei, installed it and it works great.

So Huawei suggested I download the following upgrade package...

http://consumer.huawei.com/nz/suppor...0Gold(MT7-TL10)

This link takes you to the Huawei website and there is a download link to obtain the Mate 7 Firmware, MT7-TL10, Android 5.5.1, EMUI 3.1, C900B329.

When I downloaded the update package and read the PDF file, I noticed that the C900B329 was intended for either the...
Jazz-TL10V100R001C00BXXX or
MT7-TL10C900BXXX

So, neither of these is exactly the same as my build number (MT7-TL10V100R001C00B130). The only difference is the word "Jazz". I still don't know what "Jazz" means but I tried the update anyway and it worked just fine.

So my phone details are now as follows...
Build number: MT7-TL10C900B329
Android 5.1.1
EMUI 3.1
Custom Version CUSTC470D001

Thanks everyone for your help!
The Following User Says Thank You to eightyR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eightyR Ad-Free
14th March 2017, 01:46 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Nice!

Sent from my HUAWEI HUAWEI MT7-L09 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes