/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
This version is mainly for testers but anybody can flash it, since there is no more critical issues
This build is userdebug flavor. ADB and ROOT are disabled by default.
- First of all, update your Mate to EMUI 4.1 (that has the good kernel version)
- Like always: BACKUP, BACKUP BACKUP !
- Wipe every partitions (except your SD and your internal storage) See below.
- You can flash GApps (see the frequently asked questions below).
- NXT-AL10, NXT-L29 and NXT-L09 reported as booting
- Xposed reported as working
- Second SIM reported as working (NXT-L29)
Important note : L-09 variant is UNSTABLE for now.
- Since Alpha 1
- Partial and temporary GApps implementation
- Launchers (Pixel/Google Now)
- Themes (include animated)
- Security (Pin/Password/Pattern..)
- GPS over data
- Google Apps (include widgets and theme )
- HiSuite full compatibility
- SD Card
- Tethering (WIFI + BT)
- Offline charge
- USB Access (MTP/PTP + MIDI input)
- OTA Updates (by the built-in CM Updater)
- Enhanced boot time (+/- 1min)
- LCD Backlight adjustments
- Notification Led
- Enhanced boot caching
- USB Tethering
- Fix sensors
- Fix ambiant display
- Fix Sleep Of Death (thanks to XePeleato)
- Fix FLP (location)
- Fix GPS
- RIL Signal
- Bluetooth (now considered as stable)
- Camera (Both, picture only)
- Lineage skin/rebrand
- Camera (video mode)
- Native cast
- Fast Charge
- FM Radio
GPS module(fully working, available in the next release)
- Another (ghost) SD Card is recognized and is incompatible with CM -> just ignore it for now. This entry will disappear with the next (OTA) update.
- RIL working irregularly on
AL-10(unconfirmed) and L-09 devices
Offline charge not working(fixed, available in the next release)
You prefer to wait for a fully working ROM
You can follow the porting status here : https://github.com/PaulFasola/androi...ext/projects/1
Current release, Alpha 5
Do a full wipe before installing this update or you could try the (risky) migration tool
Previous release, Alpha 4
You'll find the kernel and the vendor repos as well (check the readme)
* Nexolight for the useful advises
* Meticulus for the glitchy screen issue!
* Surdu_perdu's work for some ramdisk issues!
* _Ekko (freenode) for his help on the rild issues (symbols, symbols symbols...) and rild proper init
[ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 13 Port, ROM for the Huawei Mate 8
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Status: No Longer Updated
Last Updated 2017-09-15