FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tool] Rayglobe Italian Knife Ver 1.7 * TWRP - Root - Debrand ** UPDATE 2-14-16 **

3,470 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,725

By raimondomartire, Senior Member on 17th January 2016, 06:31 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread

Credits: @duraaraa (great guy from Xda), @inside!out, @VirusPlus, HRT Chinese team, Maximo76

1. Download this file
Ver. 1.6 ---------------------------> DOWNLOAD

2. Extract in a directory on your PC Rayglobe_Knife.exe

3. Launch this exe

XDA:DevDB Information
[Tool] Rayglobe Mate 8 Italian Knife, Tool/Utility for the Huawei Mate 8

Contributors
acer73, Inside!out, Virusplus, HRT Chinese Team, Maximo76
Source Code: http://forum.hdblog.it/index.php?/to...huawei-mate-8/

Version Information

Created 2016-01-17
Last Updated 2016-02-06
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to raimondomartire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raimondomartire Ad-Free

17th January 2016, 06:31 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
HELP

************************************************** ***********************************************
--------- User Manual HUAWEI MATE 8 Italian knife by Raimondo Martire (aka acer73) V1. 2 ----------
================================================== ========================================
**************The following points can be activated only with ADB and FASTBOOT active
*****0: FIRST START
*****1: BOOTLOADER
*****2: Recovery
*****3: Root
*****4: gapps
*****5: debrand
6: UNBRICK
7: EXTRA
8: Download EMUI
9: Thread Huawei Mate 8 on HDBlog.it
*****Q: Donate and Thanks? HELP (hdblog.it) X: CLOSE
================================================== ========================================
Before you start remember stop/freeze the antivirus because it may interfere with the download
MENU 0: First Start
In this menu, 'there are two preliminary operations are the driver installation
for the proper functioning of the options adb and software download Hisuite.
Remember not to jump the menu '"First start"
because you will need to verify that you have properly enabled the option "USB debugging" in the menu 'developer
MENU 1: Bootloader
In this menu 'you can use a fast tool for a fee ($4) to unlock the bootloader.
Huawei also provides for an option to unlock via email.
More information in this forum
NB. Unlocking the bootloader is necessary if you want to use all options of this tool
MENU 2: Recovery
* 2-1 * The recovery TWRP need to install zip unsigned and root.
* 2-2 * The stock is recovery available with Huawei rom
MENU 3: Root
The root, from the English "root", is a process derived from Linux and applied on
Android to get superuser rights and thus have unrestricted access to the system and to
right to modify it at will by real developers.
It is not nothing but to overcome a barrier and open the huge iron gates behind
which hides the world of modding and custom ROMs.
IMPORTANT: For the root must install the TWRP recovery and have the boot decrypt
MENU 4: gapps
You can install Gapps for Huawei chinese rom. Please consider to decrypt boot before
MENU 5: debrand
It really a pleasure to present this function for switch beetween chinese AL10 model to European L29 Model
MENU 6: UNBRICK
It 'a menu' emergency and experimental enabled only when the smartphone is in brick state

MENU 7: Extra
In this menu, 'there are more frequent reboots: recovery, bootloader and the possibility for the user
to flash their own recovery or a boot image. The files must be placed in the directory
USER
MENU 8: Download EMUI
This menu 'will be active for download roms stock EMUI of the Chinese model.
MENU 9: Thread Huawei Mate 8 on HDBlog.it
Italian forum when I've published first my work
MENU D: Donate
This tool and 'released for purely private. Any commercial use without permission
the author will be prosecuted according to law.
If you want to keep this tool active currency the possibility to donate to the purchase of space
Web and to give me comfort with a glass of good Italian wine
Menu?: Help
To choose the menu 'for help and' exclusively in Italian
MENU X: Close
Closes this tool
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to raimondomartire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raimondomartire Ad-Free
17th January 2016, 06:31 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno

Donate to Me
More
Changelog

Smaller exe
Rayglobe Twrp recovery Multilanguage

New Twrp multilanguage
Remake Extra section with 2 new stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to raimondomartire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raimondomartire Ad-Free
17th January 2016, 09:37 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
thank you for your help
I have a problem against the software does not recognize my mate 8 I have this red message <waiting for device>, and when I run a command prompt my device is recognized without problems
18th January 2016, 01:11 AM |#5  

More
You are the hero we need, we just didn't know it! Massive thanks for your work mate.
18th January 2016, 07:17 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzw

thank you for your help
I have a problem against the software does not recognize my mate 8 I have this red message <waiting for device>, and when I run a command prompt my device is recognized without problems

You have driver problem. Have you used driver that I punt in first start command?
18th January 2016, 11:38 AM |#7  

More
Extensive help please
Just looking for some more detailed help, ill post the issues I have with understanding.
Sorry if some things I ask are basic or stupid, I have never had an android phone and haven't had the opportunity to check your tool out with a phone yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer73

MENU 0: First Start
In this menu, 'there are two preliminary operations are the driver installation
for the proper functioning of the options adb and software download Hisuite.
Remember not to jump the menu '"First start"
because you will need to verify that you have properly enabled the option "USB debugging" in the menu 'developer

So I just need to run this command (after enabling USB debugging) and that will download everything I need to run the commands?

Quote:

MENU 1: Bootloader
In this menu 'you can use a fast tool for a fee ($4) to unlock the bootloader.
Huawei also provides for an option to unlock via email.
More information in this forum
NB. Unlocking the bootloader is necessary if you want to use all options of this tool

So whats this first menu do?
Link me to these two places?

Quote:

MENU 2: Recovery
* 2-1 * The recovery TWRP need to install zip unsigned and root.
* 2-2 * The stock is recovery available with Huawei rom

What do these mean?
TWRP will be installed on it if I select one?
Then what does the stock one do? Remove TWRP?

Quote:

MENU 3: Root
The root, from the English "root", is a process derived from Linux and applied on
Android to get superuser rights and thus have unrestricted access to the system and to
right to modify it at will by real developers.
It is not nothing but to overcome a barrier and open the huge iron gates behind
which hides the world of modding and custom ROMs.
IMPORTANT: For the root must install the TWRP recovery and have the boot decrypt

How do I get boot decrypt?

Quote:

MENU 4: gapps
You can install Gapps for Huawei chinese rom. Please consider to decrypt boot before

Once again, what is decrypt boot?
What happens if I dont have decrypt boot and I do this?
Also what GAPPS are included?

Quote:

MENU 5: debrand
It really a pleasure to present this function for switch beetween chinese AL10 model to European L29 Model

Basically this will flash the european rom on the phone?
Does it work the other way as well, european to chinese?

Quote:

MENU 6: UNBRICK
It 'a menu' emergency and experimental enabled only when the smartphone is in brick state

So if I brick my phone this will be able to fix it most of the time?
What kind of things does it do?

Quote:

MENU 7: Extra
In this menu, 'there are more frequent reboots: recovery, bootloader and the possibility for the user
to flash their own recovery or a boot image. The files must be placed in the directory
USER

So this menu gives the user the option to boot into different modes?

Quote:

MENU 8: Download EMUI
This menu 'will be active for download roms stock EMUI of the Chinese model.

What does this do? Flash the chinese rom?
Does that mean the chinese to international rom wouldnt work backwards, you need to use this one to do it?
18th January 2016, 02:27 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno

Donate to Me
More
So I just need to run this command (after enabling USB debugging) and that will download everything I need to run the commands?

So whats this first menu do?
Link me to these two places?
Install correct adb driver. remember to activate usb debug in developer menu

What do these mean?
TWRP will be installed on it if I select one?
Then what does the stock one do? Remove TWRP?
Twrp in a custom recovery to flash unsigned zip

How do I get boot decrypt?
In menu 3

Once again, what is decrypt boot?
What happens if I dont have decrypt boot and I do this?
Also what GAPPS are included?
Micro GApps package for chinese rom

Basically this will flash the european rom on the phone?
Does it work the other way as well, european to chinese?
Yes european rom work on chinese model

So if I brick my phone this will be able to fix it most of the time?
What kind of things does it do?

So this menu gives the user the option to boot into different modes?
You can boot in recovery or fastboot mode. Some command can be made in recovery mode other one in bootloader mode

What does this do? Flash the chinese rom?
Does that mean the chinese to international rom wouldnt work backwards, you need to use this one to do it?
Yes you can flash from chinese to european and return to chinese
The Following User Says Thank You to raimondomartire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raimondomartire Ad-Free
19th January 2016, 06:11 PM |#9  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 503

Donate to Me
More
Hello,
I made this tool for Honor6 and inside!out port it for Honor7 later. We both now merged our tools into one HONOR MultiTool and we still keep it "open" in .bat so anyone can use/port it for other models. I don't get why you "close" it with .exe format.
I see that you add me and inside!out as contributors but i don't want make changes into your OP, so please give me and inside!out the right credits of your port on our work into OP and your Tool.
This is the original HONOR6 MultiTool Thread and this is the port for HONOR7 MultiTool Thread.
Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirusPlus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VirusPlus Ad-Free
20th January 2016, 12:42 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi I know several people have already asked this, but when I run first run I just get waiting for device. In device manager there's no missing drivers. I can't see where you have the adb driver located. Is it possible to post a link to the correct driver? I was able to install hiSuit, but not able to get the device detected. Does anyone have any other ideas?
20th January 2016, 04:25 PM |#11  
Flag Darmstadt
Thanks Meter: 451

More
hisuite actually has the USB drivers included...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread