I want to ask about oreo

Search This thread

srdjmor

Oct 7, 2016
Honestly, I don't think my NXT-L29 will get it. I like Huawei better than Samsung but I bought a Note 9 even though I wanted Mate 10 Pro purely because Huawei is so ****ty with North American updates.

Apad121

Jan 5, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S4
Huawei Mate 8
Honestly, I don't think my NXT-L29 will get it. I like Huawei better than Samsung but I bought a Note 9 even though I wanted Mate 10 Pro purely because Huawei is so ****ty with North American updates.

I went from the mate 8 to the mate 10 pro and the update schedule has been okay for the most part. But I have the global variant bla l29. I have been very impressed with the face unlock update and I've recieved the gpu turbo update but since I don't play games much on my phone I haven't taken advantage of it. The night shot update with AI stabilisation is very impressive too.

Huawei have gotten better with software updates for the most part especially when it comes to bringing new features but the update schedule is unpredictable. Atm I have recieved the September patch while my mate 8 hasn't updated in quite a few months and always took ages for updates.