[Q] Default Launcher

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By myx0mop, Senior Member on 20th December 2016, 04:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2017, 02:15 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
The launcher will reset to default one if you enable the bluetooth via the setting (or somehow use the bluetooth)...... This is really annoying....
The Following User Says Thank You to eddieywlee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eddieywlee Ad-Free

10th January 2017, 02:02 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 563

More
anyone know where to find more these, icons for the default launcher. i only got a choice of 6, and only one english font.
10th January 2017, 05:03 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieywlee

The launcher will reset to default one if you enable the bluetooth via the setting (or somehow use the bluetooth)...... This is really annoying....

That's it! It was Bluetooth that's causing it to revert to default launcher!
Hope they fix it. Definitely a bug
18th January 2017, 07:21 AM |#24  
Flag Kettering, Northants
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Anyone solve this problem? My new Mate9 is reverting to stock launcher after a random period of time. Mine's a Euro Mate 9 (L29)
25th February 2017, 03:53 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bump for answers
25th February 2017, 09:57 AM |#26  
Flag NORWICH, England
Thanks Meter: 643

More
I have the UK version and have been using Nova Launcher for a few weeks now. I have never had the issue you are experiencing, even when using Bluetooth toggles mentioned above. So I don't think it's a bug in EMUI.

Have you made sure that Nova is not in the list of apps that are aggressively stopped in Phone Manager's battery/power settings? Also try signing up for Nova Beta in the Play Store which I have done. You might get a build that fixes something causing your issue.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
26th February 2017, 11:18 AM |#27  
Flag Liverpool UK
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I'm using Nova Prime flawlessly without a single exit from install on b138 and b156
The Following User Says Thank You to launton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift launton Ad-Free
26th February 2017, 12:17 PM |#28  
Flag Innsbruck
Thanks Meter: 158

More
hi

the thing is some widgets cannot be set in nova launcher without emui goes back to stock

greetz benji
9th April 2017, 08:43 AM |#29  
Flag Haarlemmermeer
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji1983

hi

the thing is some widgets cannot be set in nova launcher without emui goes back to stock

greetz benji

Which one are that?
And if i root my phone can i fix it then?

Ray
1st May 2017, 02:17 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have the same problem with my MHA-AL00 version. If bluetooth was off, nova launcher would stay. if bluetooth was on, default Nova Launcher would be reverted to Huawei launcher sooner or later.
5th May 2017, 04:52 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Does reversion of default Nova Launcher only occur on MHA-AL00 version? I am considering to rebrand it to international version if default Nova Launcher can be survived on the international version.

Thanks for your any information.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
default launcher, nova

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)