need help unbrick oreo

Search This thread

ezraiil1

Feb 15, 2017
hi @ante0
i just tried to do a full unroot through supersu...
and now i cant boot -.-

error mode

attention
please update system again

error!
func no : 10 (boot image)
error no : 2 (load failed)

Last edited:

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon

Attachments

• 0712180959_HDR.jpg
    0712180959_HDR.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 98

Caguayote

Oct 12, 2013
Download this: https://mega.nz/#!kGZEjZSQ!iLAW0onaLACrG5v7BCYZUVH6WMO1ued8PWWcpMTY6Fs
Boot to fastboot mode.
Extract bootoreo.zip:
fastboot flash kernel KERNEL.IMG
fastboot flash ramdisk RAMDISK.IMG

See if that helps.

Edit: I was too late. Oh well :p
Yo boss I know is not even the tread but I need little help to understand what do I need to do after installing custom kernel should I just install and let it be or I need any other app
I install hyperplus kernel on mate 9 oreo cause it supposed to get better battery life and speed thank you very much

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm

What did you flash?
That error displays IF you flash an image intended for Nougat. Because on Nougat the recovery/boot partition included both ramdisk and zimage, in Oreo they are separate.
Or if it's corrupted.

Yo boss I know is not even the tread but I need little help to understand what do I need to do after installing custom kernel should I just install and let it be or I need any other app
I install hyperplus kernel on mate 9 oreo cause it supposed to get better battery life and speed thank you very much

You could install a kernel manager, but it shouldn't really be needed.
Unless you want to tweak the default settings a bit, then get something like Kernel Adiutor

Last edited:

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
What did you flash?
That error displays IF you flash an image intended for Nougat. Because on Nougat the recovery/boot partition included both ramdisk and zimage, in Oreo they are separate.
Or if it's corrupted.

@Ante Exactly I was in Oreo and by mistake install an image of nougat .. then I ended up with that, some solution please help me, my version of my phone L09 C432 .. @Ante help please..?

Caguayote

Oct 12, 2013
What did you flash?
Or if it's corrupted.

Unless you want to tweak the default settings a bit, then get something like Kernel Adiutor[/QUOTE
Thank you for your help boss also the guy recommend
To do a full cycle charge the discharge for the kernel to set up I'm little confused how can i do a full charge if when I flash the kernel my battery was like 40%
So I guess the kernel startup from that.

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
What did you flash?
Or if it's corrupted.

@Ante Exactly I was in Oreo and by mistake install an image of nougat .. then I ended up with that, some solution please help me, my version of my phone L09 C432 .. @Ante help please..

Get to fastboot mode, you're currently in error mode.
Just hold power and volume down while USB is plugged in and you should end up in Fastboot mode. It might take a few tries.
Then flash a recovery for Oreo.

What did you flash?
Or if it's corrupted.

Unless you want to tweak the default settings a bit, then get something like Kernel Adiutor
To do a full cycle charge the discharge for the kernel to set up I'm little confused how can i do a full charge if when I flash the kernel my battery was like 40%

Just let it drain now to 0% then charge to 100.

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
Just hold power and volume down while USB is plugged in and you should end up in Fastboot mode. It might take a few tries.

Exactly I can enter fastboot mode, but I do not know what files to flash, what do you recommend ...?

@ante0 ..

Attachments

• received_10216938010702579.jpeg
    received_10216938010702579.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 45

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm

Exactly I can enter fastboot mode, but I do not know what files to flash, what do you recommend ...?

@ante0 ..

Do you want to go back to stock recovery or TWRP?
If stock you can use this: https://mega.nz/#!9C4BkQyC!yYJWzK_gnvuwR8htnyDjJDFPgs_E3SBZ61MSJTnf060
If TWRP use this: https://mega.nz/#!tgd2BIRS!NOk3XkSaBX8PC5xjyrZNyIIz52aSoPZFphQNauhTKGQ

Reactions: mataflakitas

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon

@ante0 brother install as you said, recovery stock everything well the flashing, but I do not achieve any change in the phone everything remains the same .. what is happening ..? It does not let me Reaching the recovery .. neither stock, nor TWRP helps @ ante0 .. what will be my problem

Attachments

• 0716181628a.jpg
    0716181628a.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 0716181628_HDR.jpg
    0716181628_HDR.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 67
  • 0716181630.jpg
    0716181630.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 62

TheDude1998

May 3, 2016
i am having the same issue, all of my partitions are seemingly flashed correctly in order but i am bootlooping every gsi or openkirin build i flash idk what to do :/

mp187263

Oct 26, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Same here, I have high hopes for one day being able to flash these but even following all the instructions such as factory reset, format the data partition etc., it's a bootloop every time for me when flashing these and then a tedious return to EMUI.

i am having the same issue, all of my partitions are seemingly flashed correctly in order but i am bootlooping every gsi or openkirin build i flash idk what to do :/

hybrid09

Jun 22, 2018
I stuck with my Mate 9 Error mode numbers 11 and 2

@ante0 brother install as you said, recovery stock everything well the flashing, but I do not achieve any change in the phone everything remains the same .. what is happening ..? It does not let me Reaching the recovery .. neither stock, nor TWRP helps @ ante0 .. what will be my problem

Hi, I have an error query when I start the phone Error Mode Func 11 Recovery Image, Error 2 Image Failed, my version is MH9-L09C432B368 I got this version following this tutorial:

android-hilfe.de/[/url] forum / root-custom-roms-modding-fuer-huawei-mate-9.3022 / anleitung-upgrade-auf-oreo-downgrade-auf-nougat.857015.html

everything worked perfect, but I got a version via OTA the 369 having the TWRP, Bootloader unlocked I had the brilliant idea to block the Bootloader to install version 369, there I start the problem of error 11 and 2.

Can anyone tell me what files should I flash to recover the cell phone? I have understood that I must flash the recovery img images as well as the img of the erecovery but I could not make the cell phone work, if I install the twrp it does not start either, they could tell me what steps I should take. Give to be able to save my cell phone?

Thank you very much everyone for the help you can give me

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
Hi, I have an error query when I start the phone Error Mode Func 11 Recovery Image, Error 2 Image Failed, my version is MH9-L09C432B368 I got this version following this tutorial:

android-hilfe.de/[/url] forum / root-custom-roms-modding-fuer-huawei-mate-9.3022 / anleitung-upgrade-auf-oreo-downgrade-auf-nougat.857015.html

everything worked perfect, but I got a version via OTA the 369 having the TWRP, Bootloader unlocked I had the brilliant idea to block the Bootloader to install version 369, there I start the problem of error 11 and 2.

Can anyone tell me what files should I flash to recover the cell phone? I have understood that I must flash the recovery img images as well as the img of the erecovery but I could not make the cell phone work, if I install the twrp it does not start either, they could tell me what steps I should take. Give to be able to save my cell phone?

Thanks ... :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What did you flash?
    Or if it's corrupted.

@Ante Exactly I was in Oreo and by mistake install an image of nougat .. then I ended up with that, some solution please help me, my version of my phone L09 C432 .. @Ante help please..

What did you flash?
    Or if it's corrupted.

Just let it drain now to 0% then charge to 100.
    hi @ante0
    i just tried to do a full unroot through supersu...
    and now i cant boot -.-

error mode

attention
    please update system again

error!
    func no : 10 (boot image)
    error no : 2 (load failed)

PROBLEM SOLVED!
    had to extract and flash kernel manually.

@ante0 ..

Do you want to go back to stock recovery or TWRP?
    If stock you can use this: https://mega.nz/#!9C4BkQyC!yYJWzK_gnvuwR8htnyDjJDFPgs_E3SBZ61MSJTnf060
    If TWRP use this: https://mega.nz/#!tgd2BIRS!NOk3XkSaBX8PC5xjyrZNyIIz52aSoPZFphQNauhTKGQ
    I stuck with my Mate 9 Error mode numbers 11 and 2