Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2017, 02:14 AM |#21  
North Potomac
Thanks Meter: 1,045

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferranza

Yes of course but picture appears as normal as default

Once you recorded your 360 view go to gallery. Select the image you just took. You should see a little 3D cube in the upper right hand corner of the image. Press it and it will do some processing. Once the processing is done move your phone about and you will see the image move accordingly. It's a neat effect.

20th March 2017, 02:50 AM |#22  
Flag Rosmalen
Thanks Meter: 50

Donate to Me
More
It is in fact the engine of Fyuse installable as plugin in the default camera app.
Good find!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fyusion.fyuse
The Following User Says Thank You to djmvt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djmvt Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 03:02 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Hmm, I tried this, the app installs, and when I use that mode it seems to work, as it tells me to press & hold the shutter as I move around the object, but in the end it just appears like a regular pic. There is no cube to click on when viewing in the gallery. Instead there is just the little i in a circle that gives info about the exposure of the pic.
20th March 2017, 07:16 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 4,418

More
It's working fine here, sorry don't know how to upload a demo and it's working on p9 too
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170320-081254.jpg
Views:	1540
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	4081589   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170320-081312.jpg
Views:	1564
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	4081590  
The Following User Says Thank You to gm007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gm007 Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 09:33 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Don't know how to upload the file from mobile
20th March 2017, 11:40 AM |#26  
Portugal
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Has anyone tried to upload it to Facebook and see if it keeps the 3D effect?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using XDA Labs
20th March 2017, 12:32 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dscline

Hmm, I tried this, the app installs, and when I use that mode it seems to work, as it tells me to press & hold the shutter as I move around the object, but in the end it just appears like a regular pic. There is no cube to click on when viewing in the gallery. Instead there is just the little i in a circle that gives info about the exposure of the pic.

Try a reboot of the phone - Cube in the gallery didn't show up for me until I rebooted then all works like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to davsto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davsto Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 02:20 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davsto

Try a reboot of the phone - Cube in the gallery didn't show up for me until I rebooted then all works like a charm.

That did it, thanks! This would be cool if these could be uploaded and work natively in social sites like Facebook and Instagram. But as it is, seems to be a niche that won't get much use. It LOOKS like there might be a Facebook app for iOS for viewing Fyuse photos, though even with that I'm not sure if they can be uploaded directly to Facebook, or if they have to be stored on the Fyuse site.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_in_love

Don't know how to upload the file from mobile

You mean the photos? The readme when first installed says they can only be shared on Huawei's gallery, and only backed up via Huawei's back-up. That seems like a huge limitation to me.
20th March 2017, 08:30 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
when trying upload or transfer the 3d photo it converted to normal JPG even in FB as cover
24th March 2017, 07:58 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Sample video of how it work.
After taking picture, you just tilt device to see effect.
Of course effect look WAY better on device. Also it depend on what you filming, its 20:00 so I have crappy lighting so I just grabbed sculpture of hand that I made few years ago.

https://youtu.be/so_eDSMOa6Y

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akinaro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akinaro Ad-Free
26th March 2017, 01:47 AM |#31  
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 24

More
This also works on a Honor 8.
I'm using android 6/emui 4.1, L09C432B120.

Don't want to update yet because new roms break callrecording.
The Following User Says Thank You to epdm2be For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift epdm2be Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3d camera, camera, mate 9, plugin

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)