Were can I download stock ROM?

Skickat från min HUAWEI CRR-L09 via Tapatalk 2
13th November 2015, 01:26 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml_taz

@bajen

CRR-L09 B114 Firmware Full version: http://www.huaweiblog.de/huawei_firm...e-s-downloads/

Is this an international version?
Is this an English Version?
13th November 2015, 07:46 PM |#4  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 81

More
@wolfman66
Firmware is for CRR-L09. All languages are included. I think CUST Version depends on current install. For Default it is CUST432 (WEU).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ml_taz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ml_taz Ad-Free
14th November 2015, 09:10 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Do you know if this update erase all?

Skickat från min HUAWEI CRR-L09
14th November 2015, 08:20 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajen

Do you know if this update erase all?

Answer: No

27th November 2015, 10:20 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
how to i flash original recovery after flashing twrp`?
27th November 2015, 11:00 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superior888

how to i flash original recovery after flashing twrp`?

Hi
I assume you have the stock firmware file for your device?
Use Huaweiupdateextractor to extract the update.APP file. (Search on Google for this app if you do not have it.)
Once you see the files on the screen, right click on the recovery file and choose "extract this file". Choose to extract to the same folder where you have saved your twrp recovery file.
Connect phone to PC. Navigate to that folder where the file is saved.
Hold down the shift key and right click anywhere in that window. Select "open command prompt".
Type:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot

This will revert you to the stock recovery

If you do not have the stock rom version or if you are unable to follow the procedure above, I have attached the recovery.img (in zip format) file for the B114 firmware version. you are welcome to use it but, be warned, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FILE IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE
Attached Files
File Type: zip RECOVERY.zip - [Click for QR Code] (19.15 MB, 1972 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolfman66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wolfman66 Ad-Free
27th November 2015, 01:58 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman66

Hi
Use Huaweiupdateextractor to extract the update.APP file. (Search on Google for this app if you do not have it.)
Once you see the files on the screen, right click on the recovery file and choose "extract this file". Choose to extract to the same folder where you have saved your twrp recovery file.
Hold down the shift key and right click anywhere in that window. Select "open command prompt".
Type:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot

If you do not have the stock rom version or if you are unable to follow the procedure above, I have attached the recovery.img (in zip format) file for the B114 firmware version. you are welcome to use it but, be warned, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF THIS FILE IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE

Thank you. Im prepearing for root. Just need to unlock the bootloader. hmm.
do you think we will see custom roms in the near future. I'm not coming to sense with the lock screen not showing all notifications and like spotify controls.
21st December 2015, 06:47 PM |#10  
Flag antwerp
Thanks Meter: 19

More
How to flash ? With TWRP ? If not ,tutorial please

I am stuck at boot logo ,how to flash via APPUPDATE then ? Cant get in the phone.
Twrp and Fasboot no problem ,Can also get into stock recovery.
Any sollution ?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ludoke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ludoke Ad-Free
12th September 2016, 04:57 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman66

Hi
Type:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot

your method is very simple and i really like it, i have tested it and it works great, many thank for your support
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)