By legacy07, Senior Member on 15th February 2019, 03:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Batik Recovery
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 [X01BD]
[UNOFFICIAL]

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed
If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot

Batik Recovery is Project Recovery developed by Batik Recovery Teamwork from Indonesia, this Batik Recovery is a derivative of the Official TWRP that was modified by the developer in accordance with the Indonesian characteristics. In Indonesia, batik is a motif that is considered quite famous for the beauty of its art. Therefore, the developer gave the name Batik Recovery and a touch of batik motifs in the Recovery, including splash, background, and icon. The goal of the developer to release the project is to further popularize batik, and especially to popularize the name of Indonesia.
Based on TWRP version: 3.2.3
Source : https://github.com/BatikRecovery/
Credit : Github for source code, Teamwin Recovery Project, Dark Recovery, Pitchblack Recovery Project, Orangefox Recovery Project, SuperSu by Chainfire, Magisk for topjohnwu, Lazyflasher by jcadduono, Cam2API Enabler(HAL3) by helmiau, Password Remover by Magua, Aroma File Manager by amarullz, App Deleter by THE_pirate_predator

Instructions :

- Flash through TWRP
- Reboot and enjoy

Downloads :
Batik Recovery

XDA:DevDB Information
Batik Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Contributors
legacy07
Source Code: https://github.com/legacy08/X01BD_RT

Version Information
Current Stable Version: S 1.4.2
Stable Release Date: 2019-02-15

Created 2019-02-15
Last Updated 2019-02-15
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legacy07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift legacy07 Ad-Free

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)