FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] Nitrogen OS [16/10/2019] | Android Q

832 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,622
 
By Jayant_Deshmukh, Senior Member on 22nd April 2019, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

  • Android OS version: 9.0
  • For devices: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
  • Google Apps: opengapps.org
  • Recovery: TWRP/PBRP any compatible



HERE



Nitrogen Project | Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
NitrogenOS, ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Contributors
Jayant_Deshmukh
Source Code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo/Pie Any
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-04-23

Created 2019-04-22
Last Updated 2019-04-22
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayant_Deshmukh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jayant_Deshmukh Ad-Free
22nd April 2019, 09:51 PM |#2  
Jayant_Deshmukh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Satara
Thanks Meter: 2,622
 
More
Screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-004641_Settings.png
Views:	6180
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	4747386   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-004901_Settings.png
Views:	6062
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	4747387   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-004633_Settings.png
Views:	6002
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	4747388   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-004650_Settings.png
Views:	5974
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	4747389   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-004656_Quickstep.jpg
Views:	5992
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	4747391  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jayant_Deshmukh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jayant_Deshmukh Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 12:28 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
wow, amazing.
23rd April 2019, 04:26 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Awesome ROM, thanks
23rd April 2019, 06:45 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
GCAM working in this ROM ???
23rd April 2019, 02:11 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I just flashed this and my front camera is not working. Actually, I have been flashing 5-6 different ROMs and all the front camera doesn't work. Previously I was on Lineage 16, front cam is working normally. Is my front cam broken or what?
The Following User Says Thank You to fabelbish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabelbish Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 02:41 PM |#8  
Jayant_Deshmukh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Satara
Thanks Meter: 2,622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabelbish

I just flashed this and my front camera is not working. Actually, I have been flashing 5-6 different ROMs and all the front camera doesn't work. Previously I was on Lineage 16, front cam is working normally. Is my front cam broken or what?

Front camera works fine af along with front led. You should try checking on other roms as well. Or maybe try one more clean flash or something
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayant_Deshmukh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jayant_Deshmukh Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 02:44 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayant_Deshmukh

Front camera works fine af along with front led. You should try checking on other roms as well. Or maybe try one more clean flash or something

I tried different ROMs,Resurrection remix,pixel experience, DOT etc all same issues. Every time flash will factory wipe. I'm at loss now. Not sure what to do next
23rd April 2019, 02:47 PM |#10  
Jayant_Deshmukh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Satara
Thanks Meter: 2,622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabelbish

I tried different ROMs,Resurrection remix,pixel experience, DOT etc all same issues. Every time flash will factory wipe. I'm at loss now. Not sure what to do next

Maybe you should flash fastboot stock Asus rom check your camera and then try custom roms
The Following User Says Thank You to Jayant_Deshmukh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jayant_Deshmukh Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 03:15 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayant_Deshmukh

Maybe you should flash fastboot stock Asus rom check your camera and then try custom roms

Do I have to relock bootloader and unroot my phone? Seems like a hassle and I'm quite busy these few days.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread