FORUMS

OEM skin/software

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,068

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th December 2018, 03:28 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Are you comfortable in your own skin? Is your phone comfortable in its skin? Rate this thread to express how you deem the skin on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it adds just the right amount of features, it's visually pleasing, and overall it's additive to the experience. If this is a Nexus phone (you didn't think we hand-wrote all of these prompts, did you?) then use this rating to indicate how the latest version of Android looks to you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
20th December 2018, 04:30 PM |#2  
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 392

Donate to Me
More
Stock Android is love
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dhairy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dhairy Ad-Free
21st December 2018, 12:29 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Stoke Android is life
22nd December 2018, 02:15 PM |#4  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 208

More
i hate stock android look
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Predatorhaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Predatorhaze Ad-Free
23rd December 2018, 06:27 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It's my first time using stock android. Missing some customisations from my previous phone.
But it's just been 2 days with the phone. I'd rather be open to the change. So far the performance of the device is good.
23rd December 2018, 08:39 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i purchased this phone for specifications have not used stock android feeling boring wating for twrp and custom roms i would love if some give dots os for it very nice rom using in my redmi note 4
The Following User Says Thank You to mohdsajeed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohdsajeed Ad-Free
23rd December 2018, 05:39 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Are you comfortable in your own skin? Is your phone comfortable in its skin? Rate this thread to express how you deem the skin on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it adds just the right amount of features, it's visually pleasing, and overall it's additive to the experience. If this is a Nexus phone (you didn't think we hand-wrote all of these prompts, did you?) then use this rating to indicate how the latest version of Android looks to you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

stock android is good for performance. but for appearance and skin is boring
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binyahya14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift binyahya14 Ad-Free
26th December 2018, 09:22 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
If you don't like the stock android experience just use a launcher to change the look.
27th December 2018, 09:22 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I don't like how the icon selection forces us to use 4 shapes that isn't compatible with all apps. Like if Circle is selected, some apps will have their icons encircled if it's not round by a bit while if we choose Square, the naturally round icons will look weird.

Then there's the wallpaper selection and settings. Not really great when you want to use a wide or square type of image for the two-three home scroll-able pages and not being able to select which one should be the home button. 3rd party apps have a hard time to apply the wallpaper due to the strictly stock settings.

Then there's the UI font size which affects the notifications tab and the hiding of the notch display.
28th December 2018, 03:36 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 156

More
I'd love MIUI on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Ofcourse a stable port based on stable release of original Miui.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b00gieMan_droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift b00gieMan_droid Ad-Free
30th December 2018, 06:32 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00gieMan_droid

I'd love MIUI on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Ofcourse a stable port based on stable release of original Miui.

Bruh buy a Redmi phone then,nobody likes miui except u
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlieA4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charlieA4 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)