This site seems to be the only one hosting an 802L ROM as of this writing (2215hrs EDT 2016-08-24). I've just flashed this ROM on my (US English) phone and it flashed fine, rebooted and came back up with all my apps and data.
The ROM version is B003, and the full filename is: M2-802L_V100R001C209B003CUSTC209D002_Android_5.1.1_EM UI_3.1.rar (the link can be a bit slow at first, but it does eventually download).
Note that if you've got a custom recovery and/or have rooted your M2-802L, you'll need to reflash the stock RECOVERY.IMG and BOOT.IMG and remove the rooting before you can flash this ROM (you don't need to relock your bootloader). You can use the Huawei Update Extractor found in this thread to get the official RECOVERY.IMG and BOOT.IMG from this ROM, and flash them in fastboot mode before you do the actual update (the following steps are NOT NECESSARY if you did not install a custom recovery and/or root your phone):
- Remove the rooting from your phone using the method recommended by your root app.
- Enter fastboot mode by either using ADB ("adb reboot bootloader") or by first shutting down the phone and then powering it up while holding down the VOLDN key.
- Connect the phone by USB to your computer and then fire up ADB to issue fastboot commands.
- Flash the official recovery image (which you extracted from the official ROM using the Huawei Update Extractor):Code:
fastboot flash recovery <PATH/TO/YOUR/RECOVERY.img>
- Flash the official Boot image (which you extracted from the official ROM using the Huawei Update Extractor):Code:
fastboot flash boot <PATH/TO/YOUR/BOOT.img>
- Reboot your phone a couple of times to make sure that the flash of the original recovery and boot image flash have taken. You can reboot when in fastboot mode by either issuing the command "fastboot reboot" in your ADB terminal, or just holding down your power button for a few seconds until it reboots.
Now you can flash the ROM from the downloaded file, as follows:
- Extract the contents of the rar archive from the downloaded package. There will be a folder called "dload" inside a folder called "sd".
- Copy this "dload" folder to your SD card (you can copy it to either the internal or the external SD, it doesn't matter).
- Go to your phone's "Settings". There, navigate to "Updater"->"Menu"->"Local Update", select the displayed option, and allow it to install. Your phone will boot into the original OEM recovery and install the ROM, after which it should (hopefully) boot into the new ROM.
I just tried this ROM on my US English phone and it works fine; it even downloads and installs the 256MB B003-B005 official update.
Some background on why I was looking so hard for this ROM: I had a screwed B005 ROM because of a faulty interaction between TWRP and SuperSU, and had to recover from that by flashing the SYSTEM.img and DATA.IMG from the M2-801L ROM. Although the device worked just fine, making calls, receiving texts/MMS and everything, my device version showed "HUAWEI M2-801L" instead of "HUAWEI M2-802L" (obviously) because I hadn't saved my original build.prop and phone.prop files (I could have replaced the 801L build.prop and phone.prop with the 802L ones after I had flashed the 801L firmware). Considering that a new official OTA update for Android 6 is rumored to be arriving in September, I wanted to make sure that my phone was set up in the proper way with no inconsistencies, so that I could install the new update when it arrives. I even wrote to Huawei support but they weren't helpful. Ah well, who needs em