FORUMS

[ROM][10.0][ Pixel Experience - For MediaPad M3 Lite 8/10 ][ Update 15/03/2020 ]

6,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,605

By surdu_petru, Recognized Contributor on 17th January 2020, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Supported Devices:
Code:
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 : BAH-AL00/BAH-L01/BAH-L09/BAH-W09 Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 : CPN-AL00/CPN-L0J/CPN-L09/CPN-W09

Downloads :
Code:
PixelExperience-10.0-HuaweiMediaPadM3Lite_2020_03_15.zip This ROM does already included Google apps !

Installation :
Code:
1. This ROM require the New TWRP 3.3.1-1 2. like any other custom rom you've already installed, with those mentions : 2.1. make a clean install if you install this ROM for the first time or a darty flash if you only update the ROM. 2.2. do not install GApps. 3. Enjoy PixelExperience ROM on your device !

Working/Not working :
Code:
Almost all important functions working well on this ROM. Photo Camera it's not working !

Credits :

Kernel source code :

Screenshots :

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surdu_petru Ad-Free
17th January 2020, 07:29 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
*** reserved ***
21st January 2020, 10:40 PM |#3  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 13

More
How is chrome browser on this ROM?
22nd January 2020, 05:19 PM |#4  
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjjpm

How is chrome browser on this ROM?

People here doesn't seems to use other ROM apart LineageOS, so I guess this will be the last new custom ROM for this device apart LOS !

I did a full clean before to flash this ROM and chrome browser dosen't seems to crash or any others app.
23rd January 2020, 08:29 AM |#5  
I'm using It...Great ROM.....fast and smooth.....no problem discovered till now .... I only don't like Pixel laucher so I use Nova...and I miss the landscape mode.....I tried some tricks, but all do not give the tablet a full landscape mode.
Thanks man for this ..... I hope you'll prepare more builds like this when possibile!
23rd January 2020, 05:05 PM |#6  
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micromind

I'm using It...Great ROM.....fast and smooth.....no problem discovered till now .... I only don't like Pixel laucher so I use Nova...and I miss the landscape mode.....I tried some tricks, but all do not give the tablet a full landscape mode.
Thanks man for this ..... I hope you'll prepare more builds like this when possibile!

Ok, thank you very much for feedback
23rd January 2020, 07:20 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I installed this rom yesterday. So far so good. Thank you for your work.
24th January 2020, 07:37 PM |#8  
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbile

I installed this rom yesterday. So far so good. Thank you for your work.

Ok, thanks ... so I'll keep it updated
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surdu_petru Ad-Free
25th January 2020, 01:14 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Pixel experience is my favourite rom. Thanks for making this port.
The Following User Says Thank You to oddhap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oddhap Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 09:10 PM |#10  
Flag Prohn
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
I will try this rom in a few days. Every year in january its a very busy time for me.

kind regards
ossizwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

People here doesn't seems to use other ROM apart LineageOS, so I guess this will be the last new custom ROM for this device apart LOS !

I did a full clean before to flash this ROM and chrome browser dosen't seems to crash or any others app.

30th January 2020, 03:48 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
great rom sadly not google certified so i can't instal netflix and disney+ that only works on Lin 16.0

Thanks for the work the!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)