TWRP - 3.3.1-3 For Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8/10
The new TWRP 3.3.1-3 is required only for Android Q
Officially Supported Devices :
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 : ( code name Bach ) : BAH-AL00/BAH-L01/BAH-L09/BAH-W09
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 : ( code name Chopin ) : CPN-AL00/CPN-L0J/CPN-L09/CPN-W09
1. unlock bootloader
3. unlock OEM on Developer options
3. enter on bootloader mode :
( switch off your device then keep pressed volume down key when plug to USB cable )
4. flash TWRP recovery using the following command : "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-3.img"
5. reboot to recovery ( please check this info after TWRP was installed - and before take any actions )
Working/ Not working :
- adb shell & mtp
- wipe, backup & restore
- USB-OTG ( need to reboot device to be able to use USB-OTG )
- install Android 10 ROMs
- install GApps Android 10
- FBE /data decrypt support working !
kernel source : https://github.com/Huawei-Dev/androi...el_huawei_bach
TeamWin - TWRP
LuK1337 for his help !
We need this new update of TWRP 3.3.1-3 in order to be able to install GApps on Android 10 & encrypt/decrypt your device !
There is no reason to update TWRP - if you don' use custom ROMs based Android 10 !
Best regards !